~chapter 8~ "she does'nt know"

~Lucas~

I got to the forest and shifted into my wolf form and ran as fast as my four legs took me. I got cought up with Vincent and he turned and looked at me as he steped back so I could see the rogues. there were at least 20 of them growling at me and my pack members. I came face to face with the leader of the rogues pack. which made me even angryer. it was....Patrick. my uncle.

"why the hell are you on are territory Patrick! I though I told you I never want to see your face here again!!" I said standing up high on all fours standing over him. he chuckled and looked at me with his cold stair and plastered on smirk that I wanted to punch off of him so badly.

"oh well pardon me. I just wanted to see my nephew...can't I do that?"

I took a step closer. " ya sure. and I like to nit scarfs for a living. like I believe your fucking lyes Patrick! when I said don't EVER come back. I meant it! now get your damn rogues and get out of here before I don't hesitate to send my pack after them and rip your head off your body!!" I snared at him. his smirk got even bigger and he laughed.

"oh wow....to think I'd hear that from you. I remember when you were a baby. I always though you would be a strong young man. I guess my prediction was right. but I'm going to have to deny your request unfortunately..." he grinned and stepped closer also standing up high then me now. he was a pretty big wolf with pitch black fur weal I was more of a sandy brown color with a strike of dark brown along my back. but I'm pretty big myself so he ain't getting through me so easyly as he thinks. I mind linked to my pack and told them to get really to fight. we all just staired at each other with low growls and pawed at the ground.

we were about to lung as them when we heard a loud howl come from the forest far out from are territory. we all stopped and looked to the direction it came from. Patrick then let out a sigh.

"mabye next time I'll have the honor of showing my nephew a well put out lesson..." with that he disappeared into the forest along with the rogues. I frowned and shifted back to my human form. "damn it!" I punched a tree causing it to lean sideways.

Vincent handed me, my shorts. I slip them on and start walking back to the house.

"its not your fault he came back lucas"

"I know but...I'm just pissed that he got in so easyly! what if he gets the whole god damn pack then what will happen?!"

"there won't be a next time...we'll set up another base plan on securing are territory. it'll be fine" he pat my back and I sighed.

"mabye your right....I just need to keep my pack safe. I'm the alpha.and I will make sure you guys are safe no matter what." I said as I entered my house.

I walked to the living room and heard something like a movie playing. I made my way closer to the living room and found Madison and Kylie sleeping on the couch. I'm guessing they fell asleep watch the movie. I slightly smiled and walked quitely to Kylie. she looked so beautiful sleeping. I just want to kiss her perfect pink lips. and hug her tight in my arms and never let her go...she hads no idea how much I loved her..she is my mate after all but...she does'nt know that either.

I lean down and kiss her forehead gently as I traced her lips with my fingers. she then flinched a bit and I removed my hand and looked at her cautionly to make sure I did'nt wake her. she stayed there with her head on the couch arm rest. I chuckled a bit and decide to bring her to her bed. I softly picked her up in my arms and to my suprise she snuggled into my chest.

my eyes widen and my heart started to beat rapedly. damn she really needs to stop being so hot or I mit not be able to hold back anymore..

I brought her to a room that would be her's from now on and layed her on her bed. she instantly cuddled up in to the pillow and I smiled watching her sleep. she scrunched up her nose a bit and let out a sleepy sigh. I could'nt help myself and ran my thumb along her cheek loving the touch of her soft skin. I then lean down and spaced my lips softly on her's and I felt shocks go through me.

a warm wave of pleasure when through me and I felt my heart beat starts to thumb on rhythm of her's..is this what having a mate does?...

I smiled like a idiot and watched her a bit more as she slept. I really wanted to kiss her again but I'm sure if I did...I would'nt be able to stop. I then whisper quitely in her ear good night as I sat beside her on the bed and hugged her to me.  I have a feeling that I'm going to sleep like a baby tonight...

~Kylie~

I yawn a bit as I snuggle into a warm and soft pillow. I smiled as I open my eyes slowly. I see blurry at first but then my vision finally focuses. I lift my hand up to my eyes and wipe them a bit and place my hand on something warm and built. wait...what's this?...

I then slowly slide my hand down it feeling strong built..and bumps. I finally turn my head to the side and see the guy I think his name was Lucas in my bed. were so close I could feel his breath on my neck. he yawned to and looked as me and raised a eyebrow.

"you having fun there?" he said. I raised a eyebrow myself not knowing what he meant Untill I looked at were my hand was on. his bare abs. my face turned bright red and my eyes widen. I quickly took my hands off and jumped out of bed and backed up into the corner of the room. why the hell was he in my bed?! and why is he not wearing a s-shirt?! and....why..was I touching his chest and abs!!! ahah!!!

he looked at me sadly and got out of bed and made his way slowly to me.

"I won't hurt you Kylie..." be said getting closer. I closed my eyes and shakes my head and waved my hands saying 'no get away!' he looked at me shocked and back away a bit.

"k-Kylie. I would never hurt you. honest...I want to take care of you...I want to be by your side...always" he said looking me in the eyes. I looked at him in shock.

did he just really say that?....

I shakes the though away and back away a bit more. I'm still mad. w-why was he in my bed?! what if he tryed to rape me!

I felt tears stream down my cheeks and I started to cry but of course nothing was heard. his eyes then widen and he ran and hugged me.

"Kylie! are you ok?!...was it something I said?!" he said hugging me tighter.

'no, no...get away!....you could have raped me for all I no! don't touch me!!'

I said so hard into my thoughs that I swear I spoke them. I then feel Lucas losen his grip and back away slowly and looked at me with hurt eyes.

d-did...he hear what I said? did I just speak. just know?!

he looked at me with his eyes holding so much emotion I could'nt sort all of them out.

"k-Kylie. do you think..I'm a bad person?" he said centching his fist as his sides. I don't know if I should say it...but. he asked so I'm going to give him an answer...

yes, you were in my bed and...a-and...you could have raped me for all I know?!!

I walked cautiously to the table by the bed and grab my white board and dry erase marker and got ready to write. he then gently grabed my hand and stopped me from writing. I looked up at him confussed.

did'nt me want to know my answer?...

"no that's fine...I..think I understand..." he said as he let go of my hand

"I'm sorry to have...bothered you....i'll leave you alone then. but feel free to stay here as long as you want..." he said giving me a smile and leaving the room.

I don't know why but...when he left. I felt like I wanted to stop him and ask for him to come back. but that was not my more logic side kicking in. so I just stood there. Thinking...

what my life would turn out to be. I can't go back to my dad...after what he did and. I can't stay here...I-I just can't...but why do I feel like...I belong here?....

A/N

so sorry I did'nt update soon. I had a lot of stuff going on and did'nt really have time to. but I hoped you guys liked this chapter. p.s this chapter is not edited. will do it very soon though.

plz
-
comment
-
vote
-
thx
-

^^

-
~impuregodess