Chapter 3.

Drew's POV.

I woke up laying on our couch, and for some reason I was covered up with Ireland soccer blanket..

"Ahh" I loudly moaned, sitting up and  holding up the blanket over my head

"I noticed that, isn't that niall's?" Dad smirked walking out of the kitchen and sitting down next to me

"Umm, I have no clue" I laughed "I only remember so much last night, I thought yesterday was all a dream"

"Well  sweet  heart, it's not" Dad laughed "hey but I have to head to the X-Factor studio to watch Auditions, Niall's up stairs if you need him, i'm also going to have you guys head up there later to watch some later"

"Okay, but where will we watch from?" I asked

"I have a couple seats saved right behind me for you two" He replied then walking out.   

                I walked over to the stairs and yelled as loud as I could.

"NIALL, HURRY, HELP, HELP, HEEEEEEELLLLLPPP" I started laughing but then quickly stopped "HURRRRRY HELP QUICK"

You would have no idea how fast that boy can run....wow. When he realized I didn't even need help he leaned down to my height (Pretty short, i'm only 5'1) and went to my ear and shouted...very loudly.

"WHATS WRONG WITH DREWY BEAR?!" 

"I'm hungry." I smiled widely "And Drewy Bear? I like that name"

"Wanna go get some Chinese food?" Niall smirked

"Sureeeeeeeee" I seemed to make it last about 2 minutes long "Oh and why was I covered up with your Ireland soccer blanket this morning when I woke up?"

"Ahhh, a-about th-that" He stuttered 

"Spit it out Horan" I laughed playing hitting him on his chest

"See you fell asleep on the couch and you look really cute when your sleeping so I didn't want to wake you up and you looked all cold so I covered you up with it."  He said at the speed of light and getting on his shoes " C'mon lets get that Chinese food"

"Awwe, well I feel loved" I smiled (OKAY LOTS OF SMILING AND BLUSHING) I ran up to him after slipping on my TOMS. "What place are we going to?"

"A great place called Kam Fung" Niall smiled "They say it cures home sickness"

-They brought the food home, so yea they have it at home right now ;P-

                                 I was just finishing up when something ran through my mind that i've been wanting to do for two years.

"Hey Niall" I started " You know how there's X-Factor Auditions this whole week down town?"

"Yeah, I just so happen to do know about those" He laughed, his laugh is so cute.

"Well would you think I would get anywhere if I auditioned?" I smiled, giving a small pouting face.

"Well, a wonderful face like yours would do great" Niall laughed "What do you sound like when you sing?"

"Lets go up stairs and i'll show you" I smiled and ran upstairs to my room followed by Niall, I got my guitar and sat on my bed.

"Just give me a reason by Pink? "I smiled "Or Roar by Katy Perry?"

"Just give me a reason" He laughed " Now come one sing!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4sFOUO1klI (Her singing)

When I was done he just stared smiling...