Chapter 1.

Drew's POV

I sat in my room reading my favorite book The Hunger Games, It's been my favorite since it came out. I just so happen to be givin it as a gift from the head master here, Jamie. Jamie is a kind-loving 73 year old lady. Since i have been the longest person to ever stay here, a grand total of 5 years me and her had gotten hold of a tight bond. Today is June 12th, In 18 more days it just happens to be my 18th birthday! That just fills my with happiness. But saddly I have to stay in the Orphanage til the age of 20, unless you know i'm Adopted...which will never happen due to me you know being me. Today, the orphanage got a call from someone of the name Simon saying that he'll be coming over today to find a beautiful daughter to call his own. I find that so sweet the way he worded it. I closed my book and walked downstairs to the giant kichen to see all the orphans starting to eat lunch, it's around 12:30 almost might aswell eat too. I sat down next a cute 6 year old boy with pure blonde hair and with perfect clear blue eyes named Tony. I wonder why his parents put him in here? He told my about 6 months ago when he first came here thats why.

"Hey Tony" I smiled as a bowl of chicken noodle soup was placed in front of my face.

"Hi Drew!" He laughed back, his only dimple showed as he smiled 

With that i just digged into my hot steaming soup. In about a hour this 'Simon' guy would be here. For some reason i'm happy about someone wanting a girl. Most people want a sweet little boy, Maybe he wants a girl my age? Maybe not... I swear a million thoughts swarm through my head at the single moment. I finshed up my bowl of soup and headed up to my room. I walked over to my One Direction poster hanging next to my bed and smiled.

"Why are they so cute?"I asked myself smiling "But i mean Niall....He's Beautiful, that beautiful Irish man is perfect..." 

With that i plopped onto my bed.

~~~~

Simon's POV

I walked up to the wooden Orphanage door and rasied my left hand and slightly knocked, then moments later a man that looked about in his 20's opened the door with a smile.

"Simon i guess?" He asked with a grin forming his face.

"That just so happens to be me" I laughed back extending my arm for a hand shake, Him accepting it.

-------------------------------------------------------------

IT'S SO WEIRD!<333

Haha. I hope you guys will like this story. ^-^

It's not much but i have to go to bed. >.>

I'll write more tomorrow.

Hope i get reads on this.<3