Chapter 2.

Drew's POV

I sat on my bed reading away 'The Hunger Games', I was mouthing all the words smiling while reading. I must say I LOVE this book...But there is one part I hate with all my heart, I cry each time I read this stuff. I has to be when Rue from district 11 dies. I heard a voice down stairs.. Not just any voice, a voice I have never heard before. To tell the truth it sounded kinda british and old manish. Never know around here. I smiled and went back to my book, most of the time when someone comes to adopt all the kids are sent to their room and the man or woman that are adopting are asked if they would like a girl or boy, then they go to all the rooms to visit everyone. I love the way Jamie has it set up. 

I stood up off my bed and placed my book on the night stand next to my bed then walked over to a small mirror hanging on my wall and fixed my hair. Gotta look nice for the guy, He might be the one who takes me home today. I picked up a few stuff off my floor and placed them where they go and smiled.Just then a tall grey haired man walked into my bedroom with Jamie. The man looked around my room then at me, i swear i almost fainted. Why? Thats not just a man, thats Simon Cowell...

"Oh My.." I whispered.

"Suprisied?" He asked smiling

"Very" I laughed

"Jamie, can i talk to her? She might be the one" He asked facing Jamie, I almost fell on the ground out of breath, just shocked that he just said that. Out of all the kids here...me.

"Oh, sure thing Simon" She smiled then closing the door and you could here her light foot steps as she walked away.

"Drew? is it?" He asked while sitting on a chair thats next to a little table

"Yes, Thats it." I smiled, probably looking like a idiot.

"I see you're a directioner, how long have you known about them?" He asked eyeing my One Direction book sitting on the little table.

"Yes, I'm a pretty big directioner" I laughed "And ever since the begining in 2010. I remember every week i would sit on the floor downstairs and watch the boys preform outstanding covers, I even begged Jamie to let me use her cell phone to vote for them, I swear when they got voted off i died alittle and I wouldn't get out of bed for atleast i think it was 2 weeks" 

"Oh, Well your alright on my side" He smiled. "Tell me about yourself.

"My full names Drew May Strem, I'm 17 years old My birthday just happens to be June 30th, 18 days. I was born in Austrila, but my family came to London for a little trip, about 3 days after being here they were killed well i was at the motel and they were getting coffee, Thats why I have a weird accent. As you know i'm a big directioner, I'm not going to lie i'm in love with everything about Niall. I've been here in the orphanage since 2007, so 5 years. I'm the oldest kid in the Orphanage also the longest person to say here. I'm also a big reader since i can't do much else." I smiled at how mch i just told Simon Cowell, I mean i never thought i would even see him in person, other then Have a full blow convo with him.

"To be honest Drew" he started, I started to tense up, i don't want any bad feedback "I really like you, Pack your things Drew, Your coming with me"

"Thank You!!" I squeaked then laughing. I ran over to him and gave him the biggest hug ever, The starange thing is he hugged back...I finally got a new dad.

I was in the front room on the orphanage with all my stuff packed in 5 bags. Every single one of the kids are here to so they can say their good byes to me. The first person i lent down to was one of my great friends from here. Tony and 6 year old boy, Tony was in tears over the fact i was leaving i hugged him.