The Destroyer

Type - Boss – Burrowing Enemy
Environment - Surface
AI Type - The Destroyer AI
Max Life - 80000 / 120000 For PC - 80000 For Mobile - 60000 For Console
KB Resist - 100%

                   Tips and Tricks

- Using a Magic Mirror to escape from The Destroyer will not cause it to despawn. It will follow the player back to their spawn, no matter how far away it is. Because of this, a great strategy for players is to set their spawn point near a Nurse and use a Magic Mirror when their health is low and to heal back up.

- Piercing weapons can strike multiple sections, making them especially effective.

- Explosive weapons can catch multiple sections in their blast radius. Making a fully-enclosed room and using ricocheting weapons can also be effective.

- The Fetid Baghnakhs, Slime Mount, Nimbus Rod, and Cannon are all effective.

- The Destroyer spawns off-screen bunched-up like a coil. If the player is quick enough, they can reach the Destroyer in that state and end the fight in a matter of seconds using a piercing weapon.

- Building a long skybridge of Asphalt Blocks and using a ranged weapon can make the fight easier — simply run continuously in one direction while firing backwards.

- Building a box similar to the size of a small NPC house can help stop Probe Laser, but makes it harder to move or to dodge the Destroyer.

- Weapons such as the Crystal Serpent can hit multiple times against different segments and can decimate the Destroyer with correct Mage equipment.

- A Shotgun with Crystal Bullets can do massive damage to the segments.

- In Expert Mode, avoid its head at all costs, as it can cause over 200 damage.

- On the Desktop version, using a Daedalus Stormbow with Holy Arrows and the Magic Quiver, a player can defeat The Destroyer in a matter of seconds, and is obtainable right after defeating the Wall of Flesh.

- On the Mobile version, firing Heart Arrows at its head will immobilize it entirely.

- A cannon with two people is effective, one person will draw the destoyer and another fires the cannon at it dealing 300 damage per hit. Also having it at a 45 degree angle is most effective for range.

- Making a huge platform high above ground and than putting a one block hole at the bottom. Can make it so you can shoot at the destroyer without it hitting you.
The