.8-resction of power

2 years had past and I was in the far south but then I was tracking this group north they seemed to be feeding off high untapped spiritual press. they  where heading to kuraura town.

I arrived there and I found uryu with hollows. I flashed in and cut them all down, I liked the facted that I didn't have to leave my guigi.'alex.' he said

'don't look shock.' I said.

well I have grown in two years. but not much. I flash off and went to kisakes shop. I sat down. 'what do you know about fullbring. the name sound cheesy but fromalar.'

'they feed of spiritual press that makes there weapons. but they are humans. like chad.'

'all right they can be your problem now. im leaving.'

'Alexandrea.' tiskioe groweled.

'I have known you since you where Little girl whats changed?'

'the facted that I all most killed a lot of innconces and I cant tame this monster inside me.'

'alexandera your friends have been missing you why don't you stay and catch up.'

'coz I don't want to. im  going'

I walked out into Ichigo sister,  'karin.'I said.

'Alex is that you. '

'yes and good bye.'

'alex don't go.' she grabbed my arm.

'why should I stay.'

'because your like a sister to us, you have friends here. they have been looking for you even your brothers have looking for you.'she begged.

'look I don't want to stay. kiskakes going to handle the problem.'

'actually I'm not.' he butted in.

'well then krain stay away from the green energy. same for your sister. im going.'

I walked out of the shop then walked down the streets then I got stopped by alittle kid. 'your alex the person who's been hunting my organizing. spaces invaded' he sucked me into this black room.

'let me out before I break you toy.........fine then have it your way.'

I took my blade and slices there the thing and it released me. 'some ability you have with that sword, what ever your getting paid ill double it for you to bring ichigo korliske in.'

I pointed the sword to his neck. 'look I want yous to stop what ever your doing or this sword is going therw you throat, your fullbring is useless against me.' I said.

'fine fine.' he said scread.

then I had to block the neck sword, 'oh whats this. your sword has blood on it. and it has Quincy energy.' I  said the rising the sword was cutting my hand.

I quickly released it.  'what the hell do you call that thing.' I said

I turned dunking from the other guy coming into attack, his sword just  missed me. but my boot contcetioned with his head.'í though I seances soul reaper.' I laughed noticing the chain

'now I know the faces.' I laughed.

'your a princess that's something. but I didn't learn much and your mind is to hard to get in. but I know your names princess Alexandrea. first in line for the throne of souls and hell.' he said.

'then your know I'm not some one to mess with.' I said.

í I pulled my zanpukto from the air. then they disappeared. I head to the hospital. I walked in and went and saw uryu, 'so uryu, your laied up In bed for a attack. who attacked you?'