1-princess

I have been in karura town for three days now. I went down to the school with my guardians so I could enrol, we had just finished moving in, i lived with my half brothers/ body guards.

I was the only girl in my family and my brothers with very protective but they were not gentle they where still ruff and tumble and I wanted to keep up. They go to the collage and the twins they are on there last year of high school. so this will be fun.

In the morning I got up and we ate breakfast and then went to school, my brothers carry my stuff so I can jog to school. I we got there and it was busy. I went and changed and had a shower in the changing rooms then we meet up with the principle. then we got shown to our classes. it was school exams today. fun. not haven't studied.

I got told to come in, so I waked in, and the class. 'hello I'm Alexandra yuki. but you can all call me Alex.' I smiled

wow I'm like the gingers in the class but I I'm the only white haired one. 'Alex please take a set by uryu over there.' the teacher said.

so I did. we got the test papers and I read over them and I actually study all of this early this year. so I finish it quickly.

lunch came and I went to the fence to see my brothers from the text they sent me, 'do you feel odd here Alex?' Karen asked me.

my family had a common trait white hair and bright green or ember eyes. me I had the ember.'yeah its weird. but I we should get use to it. I'm sitting be side a weird guy. over ther hes steering this waÿ.' I pointed him out.

'we see what you mean, Karen lets go found out some more.' virgo said.

'all right. im going to go eat and read.' I said.

I went and sat on the bench under the trees, and the long hair ginger came over with a short black hair go. this could be trouble. 'hi its Alexandra yuki right?' the black haired one said.

'yes it is nice to meet you.' I spook to formally and smiled.

'I'm Orihime Inoue.' the long hair ginger said nervously.

'hi Orihime it's nice to meet you.' I replayed with a smile

'ím Tatsuki Arisawa.' the other one said

'hi Tatsuki same to you .' I said

'where do you come from? You speak
So formally' Orihime asked.

'keyoshi. I just moved here.' I said.

'Alexandra do you do sport I saw you raning to school to day.'

'I practice kendo and some marshal arts. I am quite handy with a sword' I said

'why is your hair white!' a pink hair girl brust in.

'is that all use wanted ask?' I replied.

'yes! your a freak you look so weird you don't fit in, white hair is for old women, what are you 80? you have boobs but that's the only good think about you.' she said.

í didn't know weather to kill that girl or be offened. 'hey no we didn't mean that.' Orihime said.

'please leave before I do something out of line.' I said.

I crush the apple in my hand with brute strength, they quickly back away as it fell form my hands. the bell went and I head back to class. this day went horrible worry.

after school I staied behind and ran laps and partices with my kendo sword I had, darkness feel and I walked home.

I got home sat down and eat then went to bed. I went to school and I saw my brothers had the lady's all over them, wow what man whore. I went in and sat at my desk with my book, uryu came in and sat beside me. 'im uryu.' he said introducing him self to me