2- soul society

today was the weekend. i was doing the shopping with Virgo and Steinbeck. it sucks because i cant go anywhere by myself. i went to get the fruit and uryu was there. 'hello Alex what are you doing here. for someone of your status.'he said.

i senses right hes a Quincy. i saw the cross and Virgo came over. 'is there anything wrong here?'Virgo asked nicely.

'i know your dirty little secrets.'he snaps.

'mate you look crazy. go on your way.' kakashi said.

so uryu did, that was really weird. i couple days passed and nothing much happened my brothers worked on spilt shifted and we trained in the back yard of the house, then school came back on. i went there the next day and ichigo wasn't there neither was uryu, 'Alexandra... i mean Alex could you help me?' rukia came up and asked me.

'sure.' i said.

we went and stood in the hall and she explained everything to me.'so ichigos missing and you can only find his body. interesting has that boy heard of a soul candy.' i sighed

'i know, im a horrible teacher.' she said

'no,. give me a second.' i sighed.

i closed my eyes and tracked his ribbon. 'found him.' i muttered.

'that was quick.'she said.

'far park theres a lot of hollows. is my seals down?' i asked.

'no i cant even sence you.' she said

kakashi flashed behind us in soul reaper uniform. 'álex stay here there's a lot of hollows.'

'but i can help.'

'if you die dad will kill us.'he said.

'kakashi yuki, will you take me with you to the park. ichigos there.'rukia said

i walked back into class. i sat there icorging all the hollows. then the bell rang i stayed behind to get Tudor in chemistry. then i left, i wasn't being watched. it felt good, the i saw some kids, they where about to get attacked i flashed stepped in front of then, 'hido number 4' i said.

and i blow the hollow up, 'thank you.' the worried girl said.

''no problem.' i smiled.

the i took off. i walked down the streets and i split from my body, i flashed away to cut threw many hollows i found uryu, shooting hollows ichigo was near. i cleared the hollows 'hido number 56' i said

i froze all hollows. he stopped, 'you usually son of a cow, you put this hollow town in danger on that way hair i have saved a few people. why do you put Innocent people in danger?' i asked him.

i fired a arrow i coughed it and threw it back at him, 'ÚRYU' ichigo shouted.

this should be good. i stepped back and Karen grabbed me now I'm in trouble, we got home, 'why where you out of your body princess Alexandra' jando one of the gardens yelled

ichigo and uyru both looked at me, 'i have some explaining to do, jando lets go.' i said.

we flash stepped off and left them to there little battle. the other arrive home after destroy other mensos that appeared. i was in barrier in my room. kakashi and jando came in.

'Alexandra you not following the rules! what do you have to say about your self?' kaskashi screamed at me.

'nothing that hollows where attacking and i could so i did.' i

'you not going anywhere your stay here for the rest of the days.' jando said.

'you wanna bet ill find away out.'