X is for Xmas

Percy's favorite day was Christmas. The only day he was up by seven, and this year it'd be even better. Her family was in Hawaii for vacation, and she had choosen to stay with Percy in New York.

"Annabeth, Annabeth! Wake up!" she slowly sat up, glaring at the happy boy. "Mom's got breakfast ready, we need to go eat!"

"Alright, Alright! I'm coming!" Percy literally dragged her out of the room and into the kitchen.

Sally and Paul were already almost done with their food, and as soon as Percy sat down he started cramming it down his throat. Annabeth took her time, actually chewing her food unlike a certain someone (*cough, cough* Percy *cough, cough*). When she finished, Percy pulled her into the living room, ready to open presents. Sally sorted the gifts for who they belonged, then sat next to Paul on the couch.

Percy was the first to open a gift. It was a new Rolex watch, and Percy slipped it onto his wrist. "Thanks guys" he hugged his parents. Next, Sally and Paul opened their gits. They were just little things, like books or clothes.

Annabeth was about to open her gift from percy when she hesitated. After a minute, she reluctantly teared of the wrapping paper. It was a little box with a sheer white ribbon around it. Excitedly, she threw the top off and looked inside. It was a silver ring, with a heart covered in what appeared to be diamond shards.

"It's a promise ring." Percy explained, a little embarassed. Annabeth smiled and kissed him, thanking him for it.

     ~nine o'clock~

As Annabeth swallowed the last bit of her dinner, she leaned over towards Percy and whispered in his ear.

"Thanks for the best Christams ever, Seaweed Brain."

A/N

OMG OMG I CAN'T WAIT FOR XMAS! IT'S GONNA BE AWESOME!!!!!!!! WAIT, SLOW DOWN ME. WE HAVEN'T EVEN GOTTEN PAST THANKSGIVING YET.... HEHEHE