Chapter 4

It’s been so long I uploaded :O I’m in my final year right now and my schedule doesn’t permit me enough free times. But it’s a new year and I wanted to write this chappy for y’all :*

                 WELCOME ABOARD to 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

I woke up the next morning with the worst headache; it feels like I’ve just wacked my head against a cliff no lie, I could barely get my eyes opened. I shut my eyes tightly has the horrible image from yesterday played all over in my head. Me and Wilo, Dad and mum walking in, I tried hard to shake that image out of my head, but I can’t deny that is was a good experience, well before the part my parent walked in on us.

Wilo was actually a really good kisser, not like this surprise me but I never really thought of him more than just hot! But now any time I think of his name my belly do a little jump and it brought an instant smile to my face.

What the hell I’m I doing? I’m I trying to turn this into one of those cliché love story, when the girl falls for the school’s bad boy and gets her heart broken? I know myself that there is nothing good that could possibly come out of a relationship with Wilo, unless I want a kid, I definitely not ready for a baby at 16, I think the best for me to do right now is forget about everything that happened and hope I don’t develop and feeling for this chap.

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door.

“Go away” I shouted back.

Completely ignoring me, the door opened and Kim walked in still wearing her pyjamas.

“Mom told me everything that happened and she wants to see you downstairs, I have to admit I’m proud of you baby sister, I never knew you had it in you” Kim said sniggering.

I groaned “what is wrong with you, why the heck are you supporting me, that’s just disgusting you know” she stared at me blankly

“You think  a guy in the house with me all alone is a funny?, you’re supposed to be my big sister and you don’t  even care, what if I was getting raped, I bet that would have been hilarious to you, wouldn’t it” I rolled my eyes.

She completely ignored me and walked back out of the room.

Sometimes she just drives me crazy with this image she’s trying hard to keep, I wish there was someone that could get through to her. How much I want my big sister back I miss her so damn much, I wish she could just see that and remember old times.

I reached for my phone under my pillow to check the time, which currently says 10:20, I let out a deep sigh and pushed the duvet off my body as cold air hit my skin, I slightly shivered by this. I took a look in the mirror and tried to fix my messy hair and saw the dark ring around her eye. I had cried all night long and barely got any sleep, not because of what happened but about the statement my mum made last night, it really hit me, I just realise she just doesn’t trust me, she was just horrible, what sort of a mother calls her own daughter a slut? Thinking about this just makes me want to scream! But I held my cool and walk out the door to hear what she had to say.

I found her sitting at the dining table still wearing her bathrobe and her hair in a messy bun with a magazine in her hands.  I closed my eyes and took a deep breath before saying;

“You wanted to see me?” I asked a bit rudely

“Yea, sit down” She answered point to the chair beside her, but I completely ignored and sat at the other end of the table.

She let out a sigh “Laura, about yesterday I think we need to have a chat about what happened, you might have thought I overreacted yesterday, but the truth is I was just really worried about you safety. You being in this house alone with that boy scare me very much but I am just very worried and everything I saw yesterday just made me lose it, I trusted you and all you did was abuse the privilege but what I really want to say is that try to keep your pants up until you are ready for the consequences that follow” she said harshly.