Chapter 2

Another chappy For You lovely people that support.

This chapter has a few more details and where the whole story begins.

Enjoy :D

**************************************************************************************************************

"Where are your books" I asked noticing he didn't have any with Him. 

He better gets going if he thinks I'm going to waste my time with him like some sort of jobless cow, because have got others things to be doing.. Lies

"Ermm I was hoping we could use yours" he raised one brow with a smirk playing on the corner of his lip as usual. 

"You walked all the way from your house down here without your book?" Giving him a stupid look, I lead him into the kitchen as he walked straight to the fridge.

This is so Wilo, anywhere he goes, he leaving a sign, like empty out my fridge each time. What a douche. I eyed Him

I wonder how this boy keep so fit with a the food he eats.

"I guess I forgot" He shrugged his shoulders while taking out a can of red bull out of the fridge. 

"You are such an idiot really" I laughed at him.  

"Let me go get my books and I'll be down in a sec" I told him.

"Why can't we just study up stairs?" he suggested

It's not like it would be any problem, my parent won't be home for another two hours and my older sister Kim... only God knows where she is, not like she'll care anyways, she's only two years older 

we are not really on good terms, nothing happened 

She just 'grew up'  as my mum would like to say..

We used to be really close back when I was thirteen, she was an awesome big sister.

She always did my hair, my nails, bought me things, and I could talk to her about whatever bothers me. 

Me and Kim are a lot alike; we both have brunette hair, big brown eyes, same face structures, and we are both 5'4.  

Although if me and Kim stand together now, you'll hardly think we're relatives, not to say sister. Now Kim has pink and purple in her hair (however that's suppose to work), with hair sticking out of every directions, I really do not see why she can't wear your hair as normal instead of sticking all sort of chemicals into it.  

She wears hazel contact lenses now trying to look like a vampire with heavy eye makeup and she's gone alot leaner than she was last year.

Now,

She doesn't even give me a  time of the day, not like she's ever home anyway. She gets home at 12am. she's always hanging with this group of people that are always up to no good. 

My mum and dad just think she's going through a stage so they are not too concern about her, which I finid very disturbing. It more like they don't care.

 I really miss Kimberly.  

I wished she never grew up, I would really do anything to have my big sister back. 

"And why would we do that? So you can rape me and fulfil you long life dream" I joked poking him in the chest.

"Trust me it's not rape if you enjoy it"  He smirked

"And How are you so sure I'd enjoy it" I giggled, teasing him.

"I don't have to tell you that.. Let's take things upstairs and I'll show you" He said pointing his red bull at me.