Chapter 19

YOU BETTER BE READING THIS!!

Okay so when Still Into You is over :( I'll start a new fanfic :) Of course it's going to be a Harry one! On my author's note I got two people telling me they want punk Harry. I think Harry is fucking hot!! Anyways so if you want a different thing tell me on here or by PM and I'll take that into consideration. READ ON LOVELIES..

P.S. sorry for all the POV's!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A week had passed since what happened. I haven't seen Harry at all during the week. The boys have been coming over a lot. I know they come over to be with me and Darcy. Plus to get away from Harry.

I haven't have been to work during this week. I only come out the flat to buy food. My bruises are clearing away. My lip still has a cut, my eye still has a purple tint to it, along with my arms, legs, and stomach.

I haven't talked to Katy or Valentine either. I get their calls and stuff. Paige hasn't been around either. It's almost as if she just up and left.

I get knocked out of my thoughts but the door opening. I expect to see Niall. It's actually Zayn. I give him a small smile.

"Hey." He sits next to me on the couch.

"Hi." I say almost in a whisper. "Where are the others?" I ask.

"Yelling, fighting..." He trails off. "I'm not a big of that." I can see the worry in his eyes. It's probably because he doesn't want his best mates die.

I nod my head. We both welcome the silence. Even though I don't know Zayn like the others, I'm comfortable around him.

"Where's Darcy?" He asks.

"She's taking a nap." I look over at him. The silence is  here again.

I break it. " I want to go home." My voice cracks. Zayn pulls me into a hug, the tears falling.

"What do you mean?" He strokes my hair.

"Home, to England. Home to Holmes Chapel." I let out a sob.

"Okay you can." He holds me tight while I sob in his jacket. I shake my head.

"No. I want to go now. I want to take Darcy and fly home." I sniffle.

"Chastin..." He sighs.

"Please Zayn. You have to help me. I don't want them to know." I lift my head up.

"You can't keep running." Zayn looks at me sympathetically.

I hang my head down. "I can't keep being treated like this either.""

Zayn nods his head.

* * *

-Zayn's POV-

I don't know what to think. It's obvious One Direction is falling apart right now. All we do is fight. If it's not Harry being called a dumb ass, it's Niall being called a little bitch that needs to mind his own damn business.

Chastin's hurting. She's afraid for Darcy. If Harry can do that Chastin, who knows what do to Darcy. I never knew do this. I knew he bullied Chastin in high school. I just didn't know it was also physically.

I hadn't expected Chastin to want to pack up and leave. I hadn't expected her to cry in my arms. I hadn't expected to be helping her pack right now. I guess now a days it's just time to stop expecting.