Chapter 14

I grabbed my stuff and got up to leave. I was stopped by a hand grabbing my wrist.

"Chastin please wait." She pleaded. I sighed deeply.

"What do you want?" I asked in an annoyed tone. She looked taken aback for a second.

"I want you to forgive me. To talk to me." She whispered.

I don't know what came over me, but I actually wanted to hear what she had to say. I wanted to talk to her like we were back in high school. I wanted to hear what's happening with her life. It's like all in that one second I wanted to reconnect.

I sighed again and sat down. To say she looked surprised was an understatement.

"You don't know how much I missed you Chastin." She looks at me and smiles. I nod my head and look at her.

"What did you want to meet me for?" I ask her. Her smile falters a little.

"You're a  stylist?" She answers my question with a question. So that's how we're going to play?

"You're a  journalist?" I lean my elbows on the table. She narrows her eyes at me and gives a smirk.

"You work at In Style?" She asks.

I have no more questions. I know I only asked one, but I don't know what's happening in her life. I take a look at her clothes. A spark of happiness ignites in her body.

She wearing one of the first outfits I put together. Maybe two years ago? Some pattern leggings, black shorts over them, a white scuba top, and combat boots. I honestly can't believe she would do this. Especially after everything that happened.

"You're wearing my set." I looked at her face. she smiled and nodded.

"Yeah. I have lots of your sets." She grinned. That made me laugh.

"But seriously, you're a journalist?" I asked her. She shook her head.

"No. I decided to take a different path." She looked like she really knew what she was  talking about.

"What do you do?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

A smirk formed on her face. "You know just part of the part of a magazine, have a blog, and a pap." She said casually.

"You work for the paparazzi?" I stare at her wide eyed.

"That's all you got from what I said?" She laughed at me.

It was actually unbelievable. Paige always said pap's ruined people's lives. Now she's one. I guess everybody changed while I was gone.

"Maybe it was a bad idea to wear leggings. It's really hot." Paige said.

I laughed at her. "You're just now realizing?"

"So Chastin, what have you been up to? Other than working at In Style?" Paige rests her head in her palm.

"Raising my daughter." I say nonchalantly.

"Woah, woah, woah what?" Paige shakes her head.

"My daughter. She's four." I say.

"Four? That means you had her when you were eighteen." Paige says. Her nose is scrunched up, like she's thinking.

Suddenly her eyes widen. I look at her confused.

"Harry is the father." She exclaims.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here's chapter 14. sorry for the long wait.

So what did you think? Can you believe Paige is a pap? And now she knows Harry is Darcy's father. Dramaaaaaa!!!!!!!

Seriously don't be afraid to comment please. I want your feedback!

Paige's outfit is on the side.

I L<3VE YOU GUYS!!!!!

Until next update my lovelies. Baiii! XOXO

(oh and I have a club if anybody wants to join! just PM me if you want to and I'll give you more details ^_^)