Chapter 9

Before I could ask him why was here, he hugged me. Like as soon as I opened the door he jumped on me.

"Chastin I'm so sorry I overreacted. You had every right to keep her from me." Is he actually apologizing?

He pulls away with a slight blush. I'm still in shock by what just happened.

"Can I see her?" Harry asks with pleading eyes. Any minute I'll cave.

"Yeah, sure." So much for not wanting him near her.

We walk back to my room. Darcy is still asleep, but the covers are off of her. She's so cute.

"I can't believe I never noticed before." Harry says while looking at Darcy. "Her name is Darcy. She looks just like me."

It was true. Darcy was like the girl version of harry, but younger. She had his green eyes, curly brown hair, and those adorable dimples.

Her name, Harry picked it out.

-Flashback-

"When are you guys going to have babies?" Paige asked. Well if that wasn't the most random thing she's ever said.

 "What the hell Paige?" I gave her a look. I turned and looked at Harry...he looked...like he was concentrating?

"Not now if that's what you're thinking." I told her. Harry just continued to look like he was thinking about something.

"Duh. Anyways what's some names you guys want?" She asked.

"Sophie." I said immediately. I've always loved the name.

"Ooh what about Isabelle?" Paige put her input in.

"Darcy." Harry said. I completely forgot he was here.

"What?" I looked at him.

"If it's a girl Darcy. If it's a boy Jack." He looked down at me.

"Darcy and Jack." I tried the names out. "I love them."

-End of Flashback-

Even though I was so hurt and mad at them, I wanted a reminder of them. Hints Darcy being her name, and Isabelle being one of her middle names.

"What's she like?" Harry looks at me. There's something in his eyes that's so beautiful. Love.

"She's so sweet. There's never a day where she's not happy. She cares so much for others." I say. This moment I forgot that we weren't on good terms.

"Just like you." Harry says.

We stare into each others eyes for what feels like minutes. I don't notice when we both start leaning in.

"Mommy?" We get interrupted by that small voice. We both look over to see Darcy sitting up staring at us.

"Hey baby how ya feeling?" I walk over to her. Harry stays in the doorway.

"I don't like being sick." She lays her head on my chest. I rub small circles on her back.

I motion for Harry to come over. He hesitates before walking over. I'm almost pretty sure Darcy fell asleep again.

"What's wrong with her?" Harry asks. Concern is evident in his voice.

"She has the flu." I lay her back down on the pillow.

"It's quiet. You'd think with all the tension we've been having it would be awkward. It's nowhere close to awkward.

"Are you going to tell her about me?" Harry breaks the silence.

I think about his question for a few seconds. "I don't know." I say honestly.

The truth is I don't want Darcy to get hurt. What happens when they go on tour? Or when tour's over and they go back to the UK? How do I know he'll love her and not leave her?

"I wouldn't hurt her." He whispers. It's like he knew exactly what I was thinking.

"How do I know that?" I ask. He looks down at her.

There's a long silence before he speaks.

"Because even though I just found out, I love her so much."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

There's chapter 9. Sooo sorry I didn't update yesterday. I didn't get a chance to finish. I have testing all week, and there wasn't any time to write it.

So what do you guys think Chastin should do????

I really have nothing to say, but please vote and comment. And I'm sorry if it's too short.

I L<3VE YOU GUYS!!

Until next update my lovelies. Baiii. XOXO