Chapter 6- Lunch With the Devil's Spawn

A/N: Welcome back readers for another shot of your dose of this romance/action story. That so many people once again see similarity with the movie.... (I am sure you guessed already...) Mr and Mrs. Smith <_< blegh.

 A little shorter than planned and I wasn't so sure about the chapter title but... Please comment after your done reading!

An Assassin's Worst Enemy

Chapter 6- Lunch With the Devil's Spawn

♂John's P.O.V ♂

 The target wanted to meet me at a place called the Redstone Cafe. As I hang up the phone on Jenny, I peer out at the target taking her seat outside the cafe. Red jogging suit, red and black Nike's, topped off with the latest Polo hat. The best feature about her was the way her hair shined in the sun. She had beautiful long black curly hair stopping at her chest, which I might say is another amazing feature. The place we were meeting at was outside the actual restaurant out in the open air. I insisted that we eat in the restaurant, but she wouldn't take no for an answer. Jennifer would never expect us to be here. Before I leave my corvette, I take one more sniff of my coat, the scent of Jennifer's perfume still lingering on it.

 I walked over to her table, flicking my mental switch on to serious mode. I swear sometimes that the switch has a mind of its own, especially when I'm around or thinking about you know who. Even thinking about her almost magnetically pulls the switch down.

She looks up at me, giving me a look of suspicion. She closed her Vogue Magazine shut, looking alert. "Who are you?" Brianna asked me.

I pulled out the chair across from her and took a seat, taking off my coat. Before we begin our conversation, I reach in my pants pocket to activate the recorder. 

"Hello Brianna. My name is Brandon Rozier. It's nice to finally see you face to face," I said with a dazzling smile. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a tall, slim, and grim figure walking towards us. I looked to find  a waiter with his fake "waiter smile" on coming to take our order.

"Hello again, Mrs. Harris," the waiter said with a cheerful smile.

"It's nice to see you again, Victor," Brianna said nonchalantly.

"Will it be the usual?" Victor said hiding his face looking down at his writing pad obviously blushing.

"Of course, Victor. It always is."

"Yes, yes, of c-course," Victor stuttered. He then turned quickly towards me. "What will you be dining on this afternoon sir?"

I forgot all about looking through the menu. "Just one second." I scanned through the menu for something that would fit a polished and well-mannered personality. "I would like the Shrimp Fra Diavolo with a Fiji Bottled Water."

I watched him as he scribbled down my order. "Would you like your drinks now or with the meal?"

"I'll take it now, thank you." I said. He nodded then walked away into the restaurant.

 "So how you know me?" Brianna asked in the most raunchiest way..

"Well... if you must know," I said trying to sound like a teenager, which I know must sound terrible to Brianna. "I recently found out that I had a distant relative that I didn't know about that lived in Chicago. After a little research I discovered that person's name was Brianna Harris." After I said that she gave me a brief smile but immediately wiped it away. 

"How do I know that what you say is the truth?" she said with mild suspicion but luckily I was prepared to answer any and all questions.

"Because of this," I said while taking out the document which withheld an fake family tree. She took the paper and stared at it in awe.