Chapter 3- The Arrival

A/N: So it took a little longer to write considering I did no writing during the whole thanksgiving weekend! A little shorter than usual though... But here it is finally xD. Enjoy~

An Assassin's Worst Enemy

Chapter 3~ ๑۩۞۩๑ The Arrival ๑۩۞۩๑

                                       John’s P.O.V

            I woke up and saw that we were getting ready to land and were only a few inches away from the ground. I shook the smile off my face, remembering the wonderful and terribly explicit dream I just had. The dream made me feel a little bit sad about wanting to kill Jennifer. 

The door slammed as Jennifer came out of the lavatory, sexy as ever.

              I looked up and down her body. Her sexy eyelashes, her shiny black hair, her intriguing thighs, her beautiful brown eyes, her amazing cheekbone structure, and don't get me started on those lips. Someday I hoped to be able to kiss those lips without her being unconscious or unwilling. Not like I've ever done that before- not counting dreams. I watched as she almost falls on her way back to her seat and couldn't help but snicker. She looked at me from out the corner of her eye and went to sit, looking out the window with that beautiful but mysterious face.

As we landed, I hurried and grabbed my suitcase, remembering that I stuck her suitcase in the over of  the person in front of her while she was sleep. "Good luck," I whispered in her ear desperately wanting to lick them on my way out.

       Before I could exit I heard her silently curse looking at me the whole time. I dragged my suitcase through the bridge connecting the airplane to the airport and made my way to the rest of the civilization that I didn't just spend the past few hours with.

        Crap. There were way too many people in this airport. I placed my suitcase on my shoulder and started jogging to the ground floor. One wouldn't believe how many people I ran into and how many people I bumped into so hard that some fell on my way there. Good thing security didn’t catch me.

         Before I knew it I was already at the ground level looking for the man that was mentioned in the note. There he was, waiting like an idiot, holding up a whiteboard with the name "Mr. Laurel" written on it in  beautiful cursive writing. Running up to him, I couldn't help but laugh when he thought I was about to attack him.

"Are the gods in our presence?" He whispered slowly with suspicion.

"The god's presence is very godly!" I exclaimed quickly and stupidly to the point where everyone was staring at us.

"Right this way, Mr. Smith," he said looking at me awkwardly. He led me outside to a black limo with tinted windows. Just the way I like it. I gave him my suitcase and made my way to the backseat.

"Let’s go! I don't have all day!" I yelled at the limo driver relaxing into the leather seat. I watched as he moved his skinny body into the driver's side and started pulling off. "Where we headed to?" I thought out loud.

"To the Hamilton Hotel where you'll be staying for the rest of your dod dern visit here in Chicago," He said obviously not wanting to talk to me. "Have you looked at your dod dern weapons in the suitcase back down there?"

 No, I was too busy looking at the back of your bald head, is what I wanted to say.

I took a deep breath that lasted about five seconds and said, "I'll do that right now."