Do You Want To Continue?

Cynthia noticed that her life seemed to teeter on cliffhangers. She'd do something, then, for some unforeseeable reason, she'd black out. This time, it was obvious why. She rubbed her neck where the needle had stabbed her and examined it in a puddle of water.

Now, either the water had a high iron content, or her neck really was red tinged.

She heard a key rattle in a lock and scuttled back to where she'd woken up. Unfortunately her jailer had already arrived before she could fake sleep. She hadn't needed to pretend to be drowsy though...

The man in black paid no attention to her supposedly drowsy state and set down a metal box in the middle of the concrete floor.

Edging closer, Cynthia peered at it; and in doing so, noticed a small bandage around the man's shin.

He saw her.

Grinning widely, showing off a row of pearly white teeth, he proceeded to open the latches...

Liquid nitrogen poured out from all sides.

Cynthia's toes curled with the cold, and her nose began to shine red.

The man pulled on some gloves and hefted out another container, much smaller than the first.

Inside was an object.

Another man had stolen in behind the man in black when Cynthia wasn't looking.

"Undoubtedly you recognise this. Now tell me, what was in that e-mail?"