✧ 𝐀 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐖𝐚𝐫

A pic of inside of Rhea's Club

"Your physical strength doesn't determine how strong you are. If you have the strength to protect what is important to you, that's all you need." – Unknown

Chapter 3

It's been a few days and Rhéa has been in a foul mood. There were two reasons.

One: Kairos Zelenik. The man was irritating to the bone. She was still trying to figure him out, to guess his intentions, but it was not as simple as she thought.

Two: Rizel, her trainer. That day during her training, he was brutal. The more anger she released, the harder he trained her. He had wanted her to release it all, but again, she was holding back. He hated to be rough with her, but he needed her to be strong. Strong enough to crush her enemy, and an enemy off his boss, is an enemy of his. He would rid of all obstacles in her way without a second thought, if it meant protecting her at all costs and if it prevented her from getting hurt.

There has also been an uproar in her company about her and Kairos. Every time she heard that name, she blew up at whoever mentioned his name. She made an announcement stating that anyone who mentioned the name 'Kairos Zelenik' will be fired.

"Seriously, what is the matter with you, Rhéa?" Nelani said barging into the office pulling Rhéa out of her thoughts. "Everyone is so scared that they might be fired just from the mention of–" The glare Rhéa gave made her not finish that sentence.

"I swear to god, if you so much as breathe that retched name, I will send your butt overseas to another branch company."

Nelani ignored her glare, even though she knew that Rhéa was serious but she needed to talk to her. Not as partner and a co-worker but as her best friend.

"We need a girls' night out and I will not take no for an answer. I need to know what's going on with you. You haven't been yourself lately" Nelani demanded.

"Fine. I need a breather and a drink will do." She gave in, knowing she'd have to tell Nelani what's been bothering her.

"Sweet! Let's go to 3T." Nelani said in a cheerful voice.

Rhéa nodded, but that was not the only reason she had decided to go. She wanted to check up on how the club was doing and see if everything was in order.

3T, short for Three Towers, was one of the largest clubs and hottest chilled spots to be in New York City and it was one of the few clubs owned by Rhéa. When she got there with Nelani, they were escorted as VVIPs into the building. The club had 3 stories. On the first floor, there was a bar and a stage where people performed and everyone would be out having a grand time on the dance floor. On the second floor, was another bar and VIP lounge where VIP customers relaxed and enjoyed the view of everyone down on the lower level. On the third floor was a dining area with a beautiful view of the city at night and of course the restaurant was soundproof so the music from the club below would not disturb the guests enjoying their meal.

 On the third floor was a dining area with a beautiful view of the city at night and of course the restaurant was soundproof so the music from the club below would not disturb the guests enjoying their meal