Day 3: Hurricane Donovan

*the camera shows a seagull soaring high, then the setting sun. It then settles on the Ahiru tribe camp, laying down. They are clearly trying to save their little strength for the immunity challenge*

Ahiru

CF-Isabella: So the whole tribes morale is very low. We have no fire, we are hungry and thirsty, tensions have been high and the list goes on. All we can pray for now is that the other tribe is suffering as well.

*the camera switches to the sakana tribe, gorging on roasted lizard and coconut*

Sakana

The tribe is eating around the fire, all except Agnes who feels left out. She is sitting up eating on the shelter. Cass gets up and joins her.

Cass: What's up, sweet pea?
Agnes: I just feel like on day one, it was Caroline who everyone hated. Now, she's managed to flip everyone onto targeting me. I just don't get how everyone is so oblivious to her manipulation.
Cass: Wow, I never thought of that.
Agnes: Exactly she's playing everyone.
Cass: Well let's just hope we win this next immunity challenge.
Agnes: 100% agreed.

Before they can speak anymore, Caroline calls out for Cass to rejoin the rest of the tribe.

Cass: OK, I got to go. I don't want the rest of the tribe to get suspicious. Paranoia is definitely not what's needed right now. Promise me you'll hang in there, alright?
Agnes: I'll try

Cassandra give Agnes a quick pat on the leg before rejoining the others, leaving Agnes alone.

CF-Agnes: Wow, who knew that Cass would be the motherly type? Maybe she's just playing me or maybe she's serious. Who knows? All I know is that the talk with her motivated me. I'm not done yet.

CF-Cass: How could I be so blind!?!?!? Caroline is playing this tribe like a fiddle. Like Agnes said, she managed to flip the whole tribe to her side within a day. Damn she's good. Her reign of terror needs to end now!

CF-Caroline: I seriously don't know what Agnes said to Cass but it can't be good. I can't let Agnes blow up my game this early on. She needs to leave already.

Immunity challenge

Jeff: come on in guys.

*both tribes emerge from different sides of the jungle*

Jeff: Welcome to your first immunity challenge. Here's how it'll work. You will all  face off in 1-on-1 battles, where you will oil yourselves up and slide down a slippery surface, collecting a ring as you go. Once they got to the end, they must toss the ring onto a hook at the end. First team to 5 points wins. Let's get started. I'll draw for spots.

Jeff: OK so first up we have Agnes from Sakana taking on Isabella from Ahiru. Survivors ready? Go!

Both girl sprint fastly down the track. Isabella reaches the oil first and gracefully slides down. Agnes stops and has to wobble her way to the end. Its no use as Isabella reaches the end and instantly lands her ring.

Jeff: Ahiru-1 Sakana-0

Jeff: Next up we have Earnest from Ahiru taking on Grant from Sakana. Survivors ready? Go!

Grant is off to a slow star as earnest quickly reaches the oil. He slides about half way then needs to run. Grant reaches the oil but decides to just wobble the whole way. Earnest reaches the end and tosses. He misses. Grant starts racing as fast as he can. Earnest tosses again. He misses again. Grant has almost reach the end. Earnest tosses again. He hooks it.