Day 2: the start of new beginnings

SAKANA

*The camera shows a mud crab waddling onto the beach, then shows the sun breaking into dawn. In then shows the Sakana tribe, all but Cass lying comfortably on a strong looking shelter. However, there's still no fire*

Cass is seen tending to the fire, desperately trying to get it going. Caroline is watching her. Kevin wakes up and then joins Caroline.
Caroline: Does she Eben know what a break is? The girl needs to chill and actually talk with the group, not just treat us like useless sandbags she has to move.
Kevin: Can you just quit it already? She's helping our tribe. Without her, we would be sleeping on the ground.
Caroline: I'm sorry its just......
Cass: Hey numbskulls, get over here
Caroline: Don't call me that
Cass: I'm only having a joke. Quick, gather some twigs and sticks, I got some flame going.
Caroline and Kevin rush around hastily, throwing sticks at Cass. One by one, the others besides Agnes wake up and help tend to the fire. After a few minutes, Cass has a roaring fire going.
*everyone cheers*
Caroline looks to the ground, disapointed

CF-Caroline: Gosh darn it! Now there is absolutely no way I can get rid of Cass. Im doomed. Unless. Unless I can find someone else to target.

As everybody dances around, Agnes comes down from the shelter to join the tribe.
Agnes: What's going on? Omg we have fire!
Caroline: No thanks to you princess
Agnes: This princess needs her beauty sleep
Caroline: Good to know you care more about your precious looks than the tribes health and morale.
Agnes: Whatever. I'm going to find our water. Anyone wanna come?
Cece: I will.
The two head off, leaving the other 6 around the fire.

CF-Caroline: Finally, the silver lining I needed. If I can point out all of the bad qualities Agnes has, I actually have a chance of stating if we go to tribal. I'm definitely not gonna roll down and die.

CF-Cass: Maybe Caroline has some inner attitude after all. This is the Caroline I like. The one who takes charge.

Cf-Agnes: So that stupid hoe Caroline thinks she can turn me into a target. I see what she's doing and it ain't gonna work. I'm gonna make sure she's the one who's targeted by the tribe not me.

CF-Cece: I chose to go along with Agnes so I can gain her as a close ally. Hopefully she doesn't go home and this move won't bite me in the ass.

After a few minutes of walking, Agnes begins to talk.
Agnes: I can't believe that bitch. I can't believe she just backstabbed me like that.
Cece: Don't get worked up honey. She's just angry that she's going home the first tribal we attend so this is her desperate attempt to stay I'm the game.
Agnes: Damn right she's going. Do you think we have the numbers?
Cece: Should be able to get Kevin, Cass and Marcus. They're all about getting the job done and they all see Caroline as the weakest link.
Agnes: God I hope your right.

AHIRU

The tribe is all still fast asleep while Tara and Mario are awake, speaking in the trees.
Mario: You ok Tara?
Tara: I'm still shook over last night, to be honest
Mario: Yeah, I feel you. I was so shocked and surprised by what he said last night.
Tara: Do you think he'll actually go when the tribe comes?
Mario: Definitely. The tribe is very big on morales.
Back at the campsite, Earnest and Kiara have awakened and are now talking.
Earnest: Am I really a mean person?
Kiara: No, not at all.
! Not in my books anyway. Your like a father to me.
Earnest: Its so nice to here you say that so genuinely. Your the only person I've grown really close to in this short time period.
Kiara: Same here.
At that moment, Edward opens his left eye mischievously, then closes it, pretending to be asleep.
Earnest: Would you like to purposely work together? In an alliance.
Kiara: I'd love to! Who are your targets in mind.
Earnest: Right now, Tara I'd first. Then I'd say Mario. Then Edward. Hopefully we don't have to vote Antone out though.
Kiara: Yeah, I feel you