Day 1: bye felicia

Jeff: Hi, I'm Jeff Probst, here on the beautiful Horraido islands of Japan. This vast landscape may look pleasing to the eye but do not be mistaken. It is known for its dangerous volcanoes and hot springs. It has the animal predators to match. Behind me, 16 survivors will arrive here shortly, each with one goal in mind. To become the first ever sole survivor. Who are they? And who will win it all? Stay tuned on survivor: Japan!
-
*intro plays*
-
Two wooden boats, one with a red outline and the other with a white outline arrive on shore. 16 people spill out of the boats. The people who arrived on the red boat go onto a red mat and the people who arrived on the white boat arrive on the white mat. Each team is holding a flag. A freckled-faced, orange haired girl is holding the red flag while a hot, Venezuelan babe covered in make up holds the white flag.
Jeff: Hello contestants! Who's ready to start the adventure of a lifetime?
*Everybody cheers in excitement*
Jeff: Well, first things first. You guys, on the red map are the red tribe. From now on, you will be know as "Ahiru". You guys on the white map will be known as Sakana. You, holding the Sakana tribe flag, what are your initial thoughts on your tribe?
Agnes: My names Agnes and I think our tribe looks very strong. I mean, so does the other tribe but we look stronger.
Jeff: You, with the Ahiru flag, what do you think?
Jessica: Well I think we're gonna surprise miss Colombia over there and win as many immunities as we can manage.
Agnes: Actually, I'm Venezuelan.
Jessica: Whatever
Jeff: Whoa, not even 3 minutes into the game and already there's drama. You, with the dreadlocks, what do you make of this?
Earnest: All I can say Jeff, is that this is going to be a long season.
*everybody laughs*
Jeff: Well, with that its time to get on with our next order of business. You all need some equipment if you're going to stand any chance of surviving the vast wilderness of the Horraido Islands. At your camp, there is a crate waiting for your arrival on each tribe. It is stocked with 3 pans, a machete and a small bag of rice. All the rest is up to you guys. You'll also find a map leading to your water source. You wouldn't want to drink that without fire, though. OK, that's enough talking. Its time for you guys to head out
-
*the camera zooms into the sky, focusing on a soaring flock of birds before settling back down to the Ahiru tribe*
-
SAKANA

*The castaways walk up to their crate*
-
Jessica: ok guys, so here we are. All of our homes, hopefully, until the merge.
Mario: Yes well we are a bad ass looking group if you ask me.
*everyone chuckles*
Mario: so, what's first? Introductions or work?
Jessica: work is very important but I don't like the idea of sleeping next to strangers. Does everyone agree with a quick introduction?
*everyone agrees*
Jessica: Fine. But no longer then 20 minutes.
*3 hours later*
Isabella: This one time during gymnastics, I placed my foot the wrong way and it bent backwards and I dislocated my ankle.
Earnest: That's cool but look, I don't want to sound bossy here but don't you think we should start working?
Jessica: Crap!

CF-jessica: Holy crap! I can't believe I let the tribe blabber on about their lives for hours! Now I'm totally in hot water and its on day 1. I really need to watch everything I do very closely from now on.

CF-Earnest: I feel really bad for pointing out that Jessica didn't remind us to work. I don't want her to feel like I'm targeting her. I actually really like the kid. She's very cheerful which is what we need to keep the motivation and momentum flowing. Honestly, she's down the bottom of my hit list

CF-Edward: Day 1 and already a target has emerged! Jessica has found her way on the top of my hit list. For now, anyway.
-
AHIRU

*everyone cheers as they arrive at their camp, located next to a beautiful beach with calm waves*
Caroline: Woo! Isn't this beach just amazing?!
Agnes: Yeah it truly is. Reminds me of the beaches in Venezuela.
Caroline: Ok so I suggest we get to know each......
Cassandra: Absolutely not!
Caroline: Excuse me?
Cassandra: You heard me. If we waste time knowing each others dogs names, were wasting hours of precious sunlight.
Caroline: Well I don't feel comfortable sleeping next to people I know nothing about.
Cassandra: That's what nighttime is for sweetheart.
Caroline: Alrighty then. Let's have a vote. Put your right hand up if you vote with Cassandra and your left hand if you vote with me.
*everyone slowly and unsurely raises their right hand*
Ben: Sorry
Caroline: Ok then. I guess you win
Cassandra: like usually. Alright, let's move out