Chapter 7: "Memories"

Yo, yo, yo!

I am sorry, I didn't upload as I promised. Again.

But, being fair, you guys didn't vote either. Or comment, or fan. Or any combination of the above :_P

Just because I am happy doesn't mean I am not upset by it. I am just real good at hiding my feeling. On the net...... yeah.

Anywho! enjoy.

__________________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 7- 

"Memories"

Oh, no.

This is not happening.

No way in hell, heaven or earth is this happening. 

In the short amount of time I was thinking over all the possibilities of the expressions that crossed over Amanda's usually smiling-like-I am-high face, before one of them stuck. Along with the one possibility  that had refused to leave the premises of my thoughts. Envy.

I couldn't believe it. I didn't wanna believe it. The fact that my bestfriends, the two people on this planet that I trusted more than myself, were so madly, deeply in love with eachother.(OK, maybe I am exaggerating a bit here) It stung. For some reason, (that I wasn't familiar with) It hurt. 

Even when it had crossed my mind, I'd brushed it off, irked by it. Now, as I looked at her beautiful face, morphed into a scowl with undiluted anger in her eyes, I can't seem to run away from it. I didn't even know how to react in a situation where both my friends were looking at me for an escape. One that wanted an excuse, an assurance to forget what she saw and one that wanted me to side with his plan. That I was unaware of, might I add.

'Is someone going to tell me, or are you gonna stare at eachother all day?'

Amanda was snapping at us. Amanda of all people. This is not good, this is really not good. How did I get in all this mess? I should have listened to my logical self when I had the choice.Why's she so angry anyway? its not any of her business, if we were, as she thinks, getting it on while she talked it out with her date. 

Oh, I see where she's coming from.

'We, ah, we were just talking.' I answered to her demand.

Her brow rose to her hairline as she suspected us with her blue eyes, slicing us with every look she passed in our direction. With her arms crossed, her slits for eyes, and the 'hmm' noise she made, the woman was like CSI on the loose.

'Oh yeah? who do you think you're fooling? that's a very intimate way to have a talk, don't you think? I bet you guys talked at all!'

Now she's shouting. Great, just when I'd thought I had heard enough of it today. She's making such an issue out of this. It's not a big deal! she should know that after all the time she's spent with us.Our relationship is as platonic as it gets.

'Look, Its nothing -'

I started to defend us when at the same time I was interrupted.

'You're right. That's a lie. We weren't talking.'

I stiffened in Adrian's arms. What is he doing? The better question is why is he doing what he's doing? Has he completely lost it? He's dead when I get my hands on him. He's dead. A stupid thing to say when I have my hands around his back after we'd slipped in to a less raunchy position. I glared at him through the corner of my eyes so as to send my thought to him and the idiot looked back at Amanda to continue, ignoring me entirely. I really want to kick him right now.