Chapter 2-"The wicked bitch and the manslag"

Yes,I broke my promise…again.I just didn’t have time to post cause of some stuff going on.Moving on..I might be going on a vacation with my family so I will NOT have time to post.

In this chapter I am introducing the important characters like this one hunky guy ;) read on lovely people(cause you got it on what’s hot!) lol you guys will vote right? (holding a pack of GUMMY BEARS!)….I knew you all would come around ;D 

who the hell winks while laughing?? Any way….read on! Enjoy!

_______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 2-

"The wicked bitch and the manslag"

Shaking my head at my out of control imagination, I got inside my just out of the showroom Jaguar.(which made me look and feel like a rich snob)

Being seventeen is nice. I can finally have my own car to go places, making me  independent and unreliable on my sister. I quickly swerved my car out of the garage and onto the street. Scratch that, out of the garage and onto the creepy empty street. Without further ado, I pressed harder on the race, not wanting to spend another minute looking at the pitch black surrounding which made the huge castles for mansions look like a hidden city for the supernatural. I really, really need to stop watching those vampire movies with Amanda. They are genuinely getting to me,.Next thing I know I am gonna be talking about dating a pale, inhumanely beautiful, bloody sucking leach. That doesn’t sound so bad, actually. Minus the blood sucking part, of course.

I scrunched up my nose in disgust, refusing to inhale more of the disgusting new car smell. If only I had a Ferrari than this, I would happily sit back in my seat and enjoy the car ride to school..If only that is. It was my dream to own one,I even worked it off to save some money. Though I didn’t need to since we could easily afford it but I wanted to pay in hopes of saying I had helped myself and not my parents. I was afraid they wouldn’t buy me a car and tell me to share it with that thing but I was wrong cause they instantly obliged and asked me what I liked. I told them about the Ferrari and heartily waited for their response, only to be treated with a strict no. I pleaded, begged and even went as far as to whine like Ariel does,hoping that it would do the trick.(which for the record, was a bad idea)I was crushed. The one time I asked for something I didn’t get it.

They told me it wasn’t classy or elegant enough, that it didn’t go with the families image. I don’t even want to know what kind of image they were talking about as I’ll forever see us like the liars we truly are. That and nothing else. They even lied when I asked why they bothered to get me one, their answer being ‘because we want to make you happy, honey.’ Which everyone knows is short for ‘we want to show how filthy rich we are.’

I learned that a while ago, that absolutely nothing happens in my life without there being some benefit for my parents. I didn’t deserve a car for the way I treated them, with disdain and burning hatred. After all, I am the sarcastic, cynical ice princess of the duo while Ariel is the goody-two-shoed optimist of the century. It’s strange, almost horrific that I am related to her. No one sees the real her, the bitch behind that mask of purity. The amount of evil that lies beneath that ridiculous smile of her’s.That is exactly where people lack sense,where they allow themselves to be fooled by her so called charms.

She goes around bossing people, being their idol. She sings, she draws, she helps out at the community services station. You name it and she has already done it. She is perfection in a bottle and she never lets me forget that little detail. Hell, she never let’s anyone forget it.That she, infact, rules the school. She’s strict with that one thought, it hardly matters cause everyone adores her.