Sweater Town

This one is a little bit different from the other two, but I hope you enjoy it all the same. Josh is just an OC.
***
Dipper looked at the caller ID on his cell and saw his brother-in-law’s photo staring back at him. Josh never called him directly so this must have been important. The two usually just texted back and forth. Mabel was the one who called him.

“Hello?”

“Hey, Dipper. Sorry if this is a bad time, but Mabel went into sweater town and she won’t come out. I’ve tried everything I can think of.”

“What happened to make her go there?”

“Well…"

*****

Dipper pulled into Mabel and Josh’s driveway and put the car in park and shut the engine off.

“Are you sure, Pacifica?”

“Of course I am.”

Dipper squeezed his wife’s hand and said, “Just when I thought I couldn’t love you more.”

He kissed her and Pacifica smiled at him. The couple exited the car and walked up to the front door. Dipper raised his fist to knock on the door, but it swung open. Josh stood there with a panicked look on his face.

“Where is she?” Dipper asked.

“Our bedroom.”

Josh stepped to the side to let Dipper and Pacifica in. Both of them kicked their shoes off and Dipper went to find his twin.

Dipper knocked on the bedroom door and asked, “Mabel? Can I come in?”

“Mabel’s not here. She’s in sweater town.”

Dipper opened the door and sat on the floor next to Mabel.

“Josh told me what the doctor said. I know it sucks, but I think I have a solution.”

Mabel peeked one eye out from under the collar of her sweater, “Y-You do?”

Dipper nodded and stood up, holding his hand out, “Come out to the living room, Sis.”

Mabel took his hand and they walked out into the living room where Josh and Pacifica were waiting. Josh’s face lit up a little, seeing his wife up and moving again.

“Pacifica, did you want to tell them or should I?”

Pacifica cleared her throat and said, “I will, Dipper. Mabel, Josh, Dipper told me the unfortunate news and I decided I wanted to help in the only way I could. I am volunteering to be your surrogate.”

Mabel’s face lit up like a Christmas tree and she practically tackled her sister-in-law to the ground.