Confessions of a Cougar~1

***Adult content, Erotic Material, DO NOT READ IF UNDER 18***

Here she was again; right on time. There was something about this woman that drove me wild. I knew she was older than me, by how much, I didn't care. Damn she was hot, and I wanted her. Each time she walked in my cock twitched. It acted like a compass seeking her core.

Today, like any other day, she was dressed all business like. Pin striped slacks that sat low on her hips, a button up white shirt, sexy cheetah print heels; her hair and make-up always done to perfection. I wondered what she wore underneath those conservative clothes. I knew she had to be hiding some sexy little secrets. She had to be a vixen underneath her professional exterior.

Listening to her voice purr out her order; made me hard. I wondered what she was going to sound like when I finally claimed her. I knew that I would have her, the only question was when.

As she pulled out her wallet a business card fell out. She didn't seem to notice it, so I snatched it before she realized she dropped it. Handing her, her drink, our hands touched just briefly. She looked up at me, and I could see it in her eyes. She felt the spark too. There was no denying it.

"Thank you" the huskiness in her voice, sang to me.

I replied, "Come again Love." Causing her to raise an eyebrow at me, just for a split second; then she smiled and walked out the door. I watched her ass sway as she left, her drink in hand.

Once she was out of sight, I took a good look at the business card. I couldn't believe it. She was a dominatrix. I knew there was a vixen under that perfect exterior, and this just proves it. I was even more intrigued than before.

After work, I knew where I was headed. I was going to find my vixen and claim her.

I keep beating myself up. Why did I do that? Why did I leave my business card for him? I saw him snatch it up quickly, as I pretended not to notice.  I go into that damn little coffee shop every day to see him. I even hate coffee, but I love to look at him. He’s got to be young enough to be my… oh hell, I don’t know. “Shit Brook, knock it off,” I tell myself.

I walking out of the back room, I leave my last client, closing the door behind me.

“Honey, everything ok in there?” I hear Lady Linda call out to me.

“Yes, everything’s fine.”

“Are you sure? You look like you’re miles away.”

Shit, is it that obvious that this boy has taken over my mind. “No, nothing unusual; just a regular client. He likes to be strapped down and spanked, as I tell him what a bad little boy he is. That is until he explodes all over himself, and then I have to tell him he’s mama’s good boy. So, no nothing out of the ordinary.” Shrugging my shoulders, “I’d done for tonight, I’ll see you tomorrow.” I had to get out of there and clear my mind.

Putting on my long black trench, grabbing my bag, I slip the hood over my head to hide my face, and leave out the side entrance.

Sitting in the parking lot, I felt like a creeper. Who does this type of shit? I guess I do. I found the club easy enough, but you had to have an appointment to be able to enter this private club, but I still had to see her. Finding the perfect spot, I stopped and parked my car. I could watch both doors, as I waited.

It seemed like hours before the side door open. Leaving was a figure, clad in a long black trench coat. That was her, I could tell by her walk. Not like I haven’t spent the last few months watching her tight ass walk away from me every day.

She got into a little red car, and took off. 

I just sat there in the parking lot, formulating the next step to my plan to make her mine.