::Chapter Four

So I'd like to thank you guys for the votes and comments you had on the last part! Enjoy this story and don't forget to VOTE-COMMENT-& ADD TO YOUR READING LIST. A fan would be awesome too. But the number one thing I'd like you to do is ENJOYYY.

-

-

-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“So what’s your favorite breakfast food?” Chris asked before taking a small sip of his drink. “Eggs.” I replied, grinning at his unusual question. His face turned to shock. “Did you like, forget bacon?” I laughed. “No! It’s pig skin smothered in grease!” He was still in shock. “That’s why it’s good!” I rolled my eyes. “Whatever.” I was sitting at Subway with Chris just hanging out. I hadn’t talked to him since rehearsal so I decided to hang out with him. “So when’s Vinny getting here?”

“Tomorrow.” I said with a smile.

“Like, to stay?”

I shook my head. “No he’s visiting for a week then he’s leaving again for Detroit. He shouldn’t have been home until the 27th but, his venue cancelled before he could have his show.”

Chris nodded. “That sucks. Wanna leave now?” I glanced down at my yogurt and sweet tea. “Sure.” We both threw our trash away and headed out the door. While walking towards Mikey’s house, we chatted about normal things. “So you and Mikey are close?” He laughed.

“Not as close as you two. But I am staying at his house tonight. You should come!”

I cringed. “I would but Montana’s sleeping over and I have to get ready for tomorrow.”

“Easily solved: Montana comes too! Why do you have to get ready for tomorrow anyways?”

My jaw dropped. “VINNY’S HOMECOMING!” He laughed again.

“I know that! But why do you have to get ready for anything? He just wants to see you and before you say it: you don’t need beauty sleep.” I inwardly rolled my eyes.

“Fine. Just let me go home and pack a bag. Montana’s already at my house.”

“Go get her and a bag and meet me at Mikey’s.” I smiled and realized that we had reached Mikey’s house. As he turned to walk into Mikey’s house, I continued walking towards my house.  Entering my home, I yelled up the stairs. “Montana! Get ready! We’re going to the Fusco residence!” She appeared at the top of the stairs, curls bouncing. “Yes! We’re staying the night?” I smiled and nodded, walking up the stairs. I found door open and I stepped inside the blue room. I began to blast music and pack a bag. I planned on wearing shorts and a t shirt until I could get ready at my house tomorrow. After I had finished packing, Montana followed me down the steps and out the door. We jogged to Mikey’s house and opened the door. Yep. The party had arrived.

{*}

“Truth or dare?” Mikey asked, eyes wide. I groaned. “No!” Mikey rolled his eyes. “It wouldn’t be any fun without you though.” I shrugged and walked off into his kitchen to where Nicolette was eating. “Hi.” She nodded and I laid my Mac sitting on the table. “Hurry up Skype…” Mikey walked in behind me. “Can I guess who you’re Skyping?” I didn’t move, still focused on the screen. Mikey sat on the bar stool beside me. The blue S finally popped up and I searched through my contacts. When I had found the right contact, I hit video call.

“Alessandra?” Mikey said in confusion. I ignored him and waited for Alessandra to answer.

“Hey girl!” I grinned at her thick Jersey accent.