::Chapter Two

Hai dere! READ THE STORY BELOW(: Feel free to comment, vote, and fan! Thanks(:

Vinny leaves today. I sighed and stretched my arms in his bed. After hanging out together on Thursday, Mrs. Castronovo wanted to know if I just wanted to spend the night and drop him off together. So here I was. Last night was pretty normal. We Ustreamed and told the fans what was going on, watched a movie, and swam a little bit. Bianca had decided it was time for sleep and we all kind of crashed in Vinny’s room. I had already been curled in the soft, brown covers on Vinny’s bed before everyone else had gotten in the room, so that’s where I slept.

I glanced around the room and saw Vinny packing a bag beside his closet. “Why are you just now packing?” I asked while trying to hold back laughter. He jumped but turned around towards me. “You’re up! And to answer your question, I’m just adding an extra outfit.” I laughed and crawled out of the bed.  “Need help?” I questioned. He shook his head. I walked over to him and bumped his hip. He bumped back. “How’d you sleep?” I smiled.

“Pretty good, your bed is soft.”

He chuckled. “Yeah I know, it’s better than the floor.”

I cracked up. “You slept on the floor? Why?”

He grinned. “You were already there when I came in and you looked so comfortable. I didn’t want to wake you up.” There he goes again, being all sweet. Why did he have to leave?

{*}

I walked down his creaking stairs, heading towards the kitchen. “HAY GURL HAY.” Bianca shouted at me. I jumped but, recovered by laughing. Strangely, Bianca has become a very close friend of mine since Vinny and I have been dating. She’s like two years older than me but, you wouldn’t be able to tell. I began to follow Vinny into the kitchen when I was pulled aside by Bianca.

“Okay, I know that you’re upset that we’re leaving. I mean, who wouldn’t be?” She patted her hair for extra effect. “But, you cannot, and I mean CANNOT, act sad around Vinny. He told me last night after you were asleep that he didn’t think he could do it. He doesn’t want to leave you for even three weeks, okay? Stay strong for him. That means you can’t cry when we drop him off.” I let out a shaky laugh and nodded. She smiled and pushed me back into the kitchen. Literally. I landed right on the seat that Vinny was about to sit in. “Hey there.” He said quietly. I giggled. “Sorry your sister push-“ Bianca came into the kitchen laughing. “BEAUTIES ALWAYS WIN!” Vinny rolled his eyes. “Whatever. GRANDerz all the way!” Sighing, I stepped between them. They continued fighting, even after I held up a hand in their faces. “GUYS,’’ -they silenced.- “stop fighting!”

They both looked down at me, then back each other. A creepy smile played on Vinny’s lips. “Whatever you do, don’t tickle me.” Bianca laughed softly. Vinny picked me up, bridal style, and carried me over to the living room. I was yelling at him the whole time. He stopped walking when he reached the couch. I took this as an opportunity to be put down. I wrapped my arms around his neck and looked into his eyes. “Vin, will you pretty, pretty please put me down?” I added a pout. He looked into my eyes, still smiling. “Sure babe.” I smiled sweetly on the outside but, grinned mischievously on the inside. Then he dropped me. I landed on the couch, which was apparently, all part of his plan. He sat on my legs, pinning me down, and leaned over my face. “Do you enjoy being tickled?” He whispered. Franticly, I shook my head. This encouraged him more. He began tickling me. First, my sides, which was my worst tickle spot. Then, he moved to my stomach. “Stoppp!” I squealed. He chuckled. “Not until you admit that I’m the greatest dancer in the world and that you love me more than air. AND that GRANDerz are the best fan base ever.” Well maybe, if you would stop tickling me for half a second, I could speak! I struggled with my words. The first line was complete truth so it was easier. “Vinny…Cast-tronovo is the greatest dancer in the world,” I had to pause for a laugh attack, “and I love him more than air.” He continued tickling me. “And?” He egged on. I finished before I had another laugh attack. “AndGRANDerzarethebestfanbaseever.” He squeezed my sides once more, then kissed my forehead. “Thanks sweetie.” He said in that adorable little accent of his. I looked up from his face and saw Bianca on her phone. “Whatcha doing there, B?” She looked up and grinned. “Oh just posting that video to my personal Facebook and Twitter." I groaned. Now everyone in the world would know I was crazy ticklish. I looked back at Vinny. He was also on his IPhone. “Hey, um, Vinny? Wanna get off my legs?” He looked at where he was still sitting and chuckled. “Alright.” He stood up. I also stood, stretching my sore-tickled muscles.