:: Chapter Three

Hey guys! I'm just warning you but this chapter is just a filler so it's really boring. But you have to read it to understand the next chapters! Oh & can you guys vote for this story and stuff? I feel like you guys don't like it. Anyways, here's your story!

It had been a week since Vinny had left. I had spent the week Twitter and Facebook-stalking him and dancing. Friday, my mom entered my room. “Hannah, you need to get a life.” I snorted. “Gee thanks, Mom.” She smiled sweetly but said, “See what Victoria or Mikey’s up to.” With that she closed my door, and went back downstairs.  I snorted again. What was she talking about? I have a life! I have all these people on Twitter trying to talk to me! Only because you’re Vincent’s girlfriend. A voice in the back of my mind said. What? No, it’s because I’m epic! I argued. What was wrong with me? I’m talking to myself. Maybe I do need a life.

 Turning on my phone, I dialed Victoria’s number. It rang twice, and then went to voicemail. “Hey Vic! I’m guessing since you ignored my call, you’re hanging out with Madison so I’m gonna go sit in the corner of loneliness now. I hope you’re happy with yourself. ‘Kay bye!”  I giggled at my randomness. Mikey next. He actually picked up.

“Hey.”

“HOLA!”

“Jesus, someone’s hyper.”

“I need something to do. Any ideas, bro?”

“You wanna come over to my house?”

“YES!”

“Alright, come over whenever you-“

“BYE MIKEY!”

“Bye?”

I laughed once again at my ADHD self. Seriously, was I like this all the time? How the heck did Vinny put up with me all the time and still love me? I had a fan girl moment. He loves me.  I jumped up from my bed and slid over to my closet. “What to wear?” I found a pair of Hollister shorts and an ICON shirt with “Castronovo” on the back. It was a birthday present from Alessandra. I hummed to myself as I changed clothes. Afterwards, I put a little bit of makeup on. I wasn’t really concerned about looking okay. It was just Mikey. I pulled by hair back into a pony tail and slipped on a matching blue headband.  I put on some Converse and jogged down the steps. “Bye Mom! I’m going to Mikey’s!” I shut the door behind me and began the small walk to Mikey’s. Three houses later I found him sitting outside on his steps.

“Waiting for someone?” I said with a smirk.

“Jeez! Took you long enough!”

“Chill! I had to get ready!”

“Ew, you’re such a girl!”

“Last time I checked.”

“You check?” At Mikey’s last comment, I had to die from laughter, which caused him to smirk from satisfaction.  I rolled my eyes and pushed past him. But he pulled me by my shirt, which caused me to stumble backwards and land on my butt. I instantly put on a pout. “I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to! Are you okay?” He outstretched his arm, and I pretended to take it, only I pulled him down-face first- right beside me. I stood up and brushed my butt off. He groaned and I shouted, “GRANDerz always win!” He looked up at me, with a confused expression. Whoops, old habits die hard I guess. “What are you talking about?” I giggled. “Just a joke that I have with Bianca and Vin. Sorry.” I looked down at my shoes on Mikey’s green grass, then back at Mikey who had stood. His gaze had softened. Yesterday, all the Boyz got the news that Vinny had quit and Geo was a little angry that I had already knew, which I thought was totally unreasonable. Mikey started walking in the direction of the door, gesturing that the conversation was over. I sighed but, followed him.