Chapter 1

"What will happen to me" I ask even though I know what the answer will be.

"Honey Tommorow you will become of age, and if you don't find your mate you will have to join the mating games."

I shiver everyone knows the mating game none want to be part of it.

If you don't find your mate before you come of age you are a disgrace to the family. They are you as a curse then moon goddess as put on the family name.

I frown "You know I love you no matter what, right" my mom says trying to clarify a point she doesnt have to make.

"I know you tell me everyday." I reply "I wish dad felt the same." I shrug off the sadness coming to me, I should not care what "dad" thinks.

"That's not the point" I say. "You know what happens to the girls that are not pretty enough or strong they end up d-" I didn't get to finish my sentence.

My mom gives me that stern look that could kill of it could. "You are pretty, and one of the strongest girls I have meet" she states as it's a fact.

"Your my mom, your suppose say that" I reply.

I don't wait for an answer "but we may never know maybe tomorrow I may find my mate" I say not knowing who I'm trying to make feel better.

"Go to bed" my mom laughs and kiss me on my forehead. I giggle wipping my forehead when I get the chance.

My mom gives me a sidway look and walks toward the door. "Goodnight ladybug."

It's time like this that I'll miss but even as I repeat the words in my head I know they are not true.

No one has ever meet there mate when they come of age it's nnow or never.

I look around taking everything in " I will miss this place" I mummer. I turn of my bed light and rest my head on the pilliow. The darkness takes over.
_________________________________________

I am so sorry for not uploading. Those of you that still stuck with me I will be upploading more often.

This is slow editing I will be revewing this chapter again. I did post as soon as I could. Again sorry for the wait

If you still want me to keep writing please comment. I will try to answer any quetions you have about the story.

I will say this once if you don't like the story don't read it it's that simple don't be a troll.