Chapter 9: Destruction

AIZEN

 That bitch! She left with the Hollows and never came back! I saw Gin. “Get the new army ready if it is war they want than it is war they shall have.”

Gin didn’t look that happy when I told him.

“What did you do with her?”

“I did nothing sir.”

“Liar!” I choked him close to the wall. “If you try and fuck her again then I will kill you now.”

“It will… never happen…again, sir.” I let go of him and left to my study, she will be mine and I don’t care if I have to kill them all for her.

GIN

I left him and confronted Tosen. “We have to go Kaname.”

“Why, we have power here why would we leave?”

“Aizen has gone insane and I fear that they are in trouble.”

“Alright then let’s go.” Kaname pressed his lips on mine before letting go but I didn’t I added more and he squeezed my ass. We let go and we waited until midnight and left to the cave where they still were.

We saw them with soul reapers and Cheyenne saw us. “Kaname Gin!”

She hugged us and we welcomed it back, if Kaname was straight he would think the same thing I am she is a hot girl no winder Aizen wants her!

“Tosen.” Grimmjow growled.

He charged to attack but Cheyenne stopped him. “Grimmjow don’t they were my first friends don’t hurt them or else!”

“Or else what?” he asked. She went up to him and whispered it in his ear and he pouted when he heard it. “Not even one?” she shook her head. “Fine.” He put his sword pack in its cover and held her.

“Come on before he finds out you two left.” We followed in and saw Shinji and the rest of the Visord.

“No way Captain Ichimaru, Captain Tosen.” They bowed to us and we bowed back.

“Captain?”

“They were former captains from the soul society as was Aizen; and if I am right he was Hirako’s lieutenant.” Ulquiorra knew strangely too much.  

“Yes he was.” Shinji stepped forward. “It would be an honor to work with you again Captain.”

“Yes it would, I need to be away from Aizen and stick to what I love the most.” I looked at Kaname and I heard Hyori.

“You’re gay! No wonder you act weird with guys around!” Hyori really didn’t notice me being bi at all damn she’s slow.

 “We have enough food for the night so you all know what to do Grimmjow and I will keep watch.” Cheyenne went to the top of the cave with Grimmjow behind her and Fenix in his sword form.

CHEYENNE

  I was watching the stars again with Grimmjow on my lap, I put my hand in his hair and he purred. “Cheyenne you serious when you said you wouldn’t run your hands through my hair again?”

“I was, if you attacked my friend than it would hurt me.”

“There’s something I need to know though, why did you smell like him when I found you?”

I didn’t answer as he got up to look at me.

“Tell me.”

“… He did me, I didn’t want to but he just did I hated it at first he said I changed because I would usually tell him to sleep with me at night when I had nightmares but he said he was straight and he just did it.”