Chapter 2: Memories once forgotten now returned

ULQUIORRA

We had another ‘encounter’ with a few of the soul preps; it was Sado (Chad), Byakuya, and Uryu we couldn’t beat them I told Wonderweiss to go and get medicine, he came back an hour later and by that time Grimmjow needed someone to help him now. “Starrk find someone to heal him, I want no one injured at all.” He nodded and rushed to find someone.

CHEYENNE

“My, my look what happened here I think Jinta and the others are going to have to come back, am I right Cheyenne.” I saw the grey eyed man that I call father enter the store with Ururu come in the shop, he still had his almost pale blonde hair and the hat over his eyes.

I ran into his arms. “Dad!” I was acting like a child again and I knew it. “Ururu, it’s good to see you again.” She nodded. I let go of him. “So, why are you guys here?”

“I can’t see my favorite daughter anymore.” He said while rubbing my head my hair was up and I just sold something to a member of my school he was probably Wonderweiss because he acted like he had autism.

“I’m your only daughter; let me close up the shop so we can talk okay?”

 “You’re so much like your mother; every time I wanted to talk it was either have Tessai do the work, or close the shop. We’ll be upstairs.” I nodded.   

Suddenly there was a knock on the door, I opened it and saw Starrk from my Spanish class. “Cheyenne what are you doing here; I was looking for Mr. Kisuke.” He was worried what was going on in his mind.

“I work here Starrk, and he’s my dad so what do you need this time Wonderweiss was here a while ago.” He grabbed my arm and started to drag me but dad stopped him in front of the gates.

“What do you think you’re doing with my daughter?” He asked.

“There was a fight and someone got badly injured we need help now or else he’ll die.”

“That sounds like Grimmjow again; okay both of us will go. Ururu take care of the store while we’re gone.” She nodded, the three of us headed out to the lake, and I saw him all bloodied up and scared everywhere visible. Wonderweiss came over to me and hugged me like a little boy. “Damn, he’s gotten beaten by who?”

“Sado, Byakuya, and Uryu I was only hit with minor injuries that Wonderweiss went to get.” I turned my head to see Ulquiorra with little scars on his arms.

I turned my head again, and found Grimmjow coughing up blood I took dad’s medical kit and started healing him. “Sorry, but this is going to hurt.” His eyes were closed as I used my abilities to heal him. All the scars disappeared, but my wings began to appear. They were white angel wings and whenever I used my healing powers they came in for everyone to see. “Damn it,” I said under my breath as I finished bandaging him, he gained consciousness and pulled me in and kissed me! I pushed away and slapped him. “What the Fuck!” That was all I could say, he grinned as I got up.

DAKOTA

Why did I just hear a slap? Oh well, I still have to pack for mom's house for the rest of the year.

CHEYENE

“Well, I see why Starrk was looking at you. Youre are an angel though you act like a bitch." Grimmjow said, damn bastard if he was a girl... well it won't be pretty when I'm done.

“Would you quit calling her a bitch, well no more kissing girls out of nowhere especially my daughter Grimmjow!”

I let a quiet growl escape my mouth and used arms and pushed off and he landed 4 meters away from me.