Stiles & Thor

Stiles doesn't know whether to laugh or to puke.

He's standing in an elevator, surrounded by Pack, and is on his way up to the pent house of the Avengers Tower. Or was it still Stark Tower? It was hard to decide what to call it now-a-days now that the Avengers all lived there full time, but back to the main cause of Stiles' somewhat distress!

Lydia had somehow caught Stark Industries' eye when she was in college working towards her Fields Medal, and was eventually recruited by SI to crunch numbers for Scientists in the labs and to work on whatever it is that Lydia wanted to work on. She befriended someone by the name of Darcy Lewis who in turn introduced Lydia to Doctors Foster and Banner. From there, Lydia was introduced to each and every Avenger and Miss Potts when she wasn't on the clock, and lo and behold Lydia Martin was adopted by a bunch of superheroes and their soulmates. She rarely bragged about knowing the Avengers, but she did brag to the Avengers about her best of friends that were scattered around in California. So when Tony got into one of his party moods, he finally decided he wanted to meet Lydia's friends and invited them to the Tower.

"Would you chill?" Scott chuckles, one arm draped around Allison's shoulders. "They're just people, you know."

"People who live ordinary lives after they're done saving the world," Allison grins. "No biggie."

Stiles scoffs and digs his hands into the pockets of his jeans. "Yeah, but they're people we've idolized for how long, Scotty? For fuck's sake, we have their posters up in our dorm room."

Isaac and Malia both snort in amusement from their corner of the elevator, Malia standing in front of her soulmate with Isaac's chin resting on her shoulder and his arms wrapped around her waist. Derek and Kira are in the other back corner, their clasped hands hidden between them. Out of all the mated pairs, Derek and Kira were the most private of the pack.

"Whatever. You make fun of me now, but I bet Alli swoons with Hawkeye." She doesn't deny anything and Stiles grins over his shoulder when he catches sight of Scott's pout in the reflection of the doors.

All too soon the doors are opening up to one of the most extravagant pent houses they've ever set foot in. Everything's chrome, glass and done up surprisingly in dark hues of blue. The Avengers, the very recognizable Pepper Potts, Lydia and a couple other faces they don't recognize are all gathered about in a sunken floor with numerous cushions- all of them turning towards the elevator with matching grins.

Scott pushes Stiles forward, he stumbling over his own two feet before righting himself and glaring at his alpha before facing forward once more.

"So which one of us is on your wall?" Tony leers. "And are we your spank bank material? Inquiring minds need to know."

Stiles splutters and Allison cackles. "I- wait, what?!"

"JARVIS, Stiles," Lydia smirks over at him. "Did you forget Stark has an AI that runs this building and that there are cameras literally everywhere? JARVIS, please say hello."

"Hello, friends of Miss Martin. My name is is JARVIS."

Stiles' wide eyes glance upward, as does the gazes of those standing behind him, and the others all chuckle softly at their reactions.

"Right. So introductions," Lydia claps her hands and pushes to her feet. "Guys, you all know of Tony, Steve, Natasha, Clint and Dr. Banner," she gestures to each of the present Avengers as she names them. "Thor is currently out and about, but he'll be here soon, and then we have Pepper, Darcy and Jane."

The Avengers and friends greet Lydia's friends from home with various greetings, and then Lydia's introducing her new friends to the old. "First and foremost we have Scott and Allison. Don't let their dimples fool you." The couple in question both laugh, smiling so their dimples flash. "To their left is Derek and Kira. Derek always looks.. murderous, so that's normal. Don't be afraid." Derek's scowl deepens and Kira elbows him, chuckling as she wraps an arm around the back of his waist. "To the far right are Isaac and Malia. They're very affectionate, so if it becomes too much no one will mind if you spray them with a water bottle to separate them."