Chapter 12: You Again

I couldn't EVER learn to love Dukailian. Though i learned to move on in the past few months, it was very hard to live knowing that the twins, who went to the same school as me, were working for my brother. My sister however, never could learn to except Dukailian. Everytime someone said his name her eyes turned the darkest black i had ever seen. Not to mention, that she trains constantly. She even walks around the house as an actual wolf sometimes!  Do you know what it's like to just finish watching a horror movie and have a wolf sit on the floor next to the couch. There was popcorn and Vodka everywhere! I just, don't know what top do about Isaac know, i mean, i told him that i needed some time, actually he didn't take it that badly. But Derek did... I left his pack, it tore our friendship (if you could call it that) to shreds. He hasn't talked to me since, and nevermind the fact that Jenn broke up with Derek. She's so bent  on killing the Alpha pack that one day, she nearly killed me and Myra....

3 MONTHS EARLIER...

"Hey Myra!" I leaned in to hug her, when suddenly Jenn came between us and sniffed the air.

"Okay, come in," she looked at me, a hand on my shouolder. "Better safe then sorry, i'd smell him if he was near." she walked downstairs again, training most likely. 

"I'm starting to unbderstand why you suggested we chil at my house," she started, taking a seat on the stairs. "What's up with her anyway? Ever since her and Derek broke up she's been really..."

"Distant?" i offered.

"Try annoying. Or creepy." We laughed. Hearing a growl from the basement we both looked at eachother. 

"More like all of the above." io said, we walked into the kitchen and grabbed some Tiquila Rose and Vodka. We grabbed three glasses, instictively, before frowning and putting it back. Jenn hadn't drank in a while, she was so busy with fitnees, and training, she barely had time for anything else.

"Ugh, she's pissing me off with that growling!" said Myra, angrily slamming her glass oin the counter, before slamming shut the basement door. Jenn had heard the noise and ran up, taking the door clean off it's hinges.

"O.P. much?" i whispered to Myra. We giggled before Jenn got mad and left us again.

"She really needs to stop doing that. How many doors have you bought in the past couple of weeks, anyway?" I frowned before replying.

"Let's just say that i've got the manager of Home Depot on speed dial..."

Myra grinned evily. 

"What do you say we scare the living crap out of her?" i smiled wickedly./

"What are we gonna do?" 

"Well, we'll scream Dukailian's name," Myra looked around, as if to make sure nobody was listening before leaning in closer, "Then we'll pounce on her. You know, give her something to tell Derek about." We both laughed and then decided on where it was all going down. The living room.

"Okay," i whispered. "One... two... three."

"Dukailian!" we screamed as loud as possible, but we weren't expecting what happened next. 

"I've got him!" 

"Let me go!" i heard Myra struggle.

"You idiot! Do i look like a man to you!?"  I yelled.

I realised who was holding onto us. It was Derek, and Isaac. They came from the basement, then i remembered who it was saying "i've got him". It was Isaac.

"What the fuck!?" Myra exclaimed.

"I hate you soetimes,

" i muttered. "Why the hell were \you guys in my basement?!"

"I'm sorry, Kat, it's just-"

"Did you just call me Kat?" i cut Derek off.

"Uh, yeah. Look-" 

"No! You look!" Myra was showing her fangs in anger, no. She wasn't angry. She was pissed. And i'd be damned if i was gonna get in her way. So i moved away from Derek and Isaac. "If you're gonna be all hero-y then be my guest, but don't pretend we don't all know what's going on. Issac, you don't even care that Kat left the pack, or that you guys aren't dating, because you think if you kill the Alpha pack then you'll have her back, but no. While you were going behind her back I was helping her. Not you, not Derek, and definately not Jenn. So will everyone just get out!" no one said a word. I could feel tears welling in my eyes.

"Myra, can we just go to your place?" i asked, a single tear sliding down my cheek. Isaac frowned. A look of shear sadness in his eyes, as he tried to comfort me, and a look of confusion as Myra stopped him.

"Haven't you done enough?" she asked, leading me outside, and to her car. Isaac and Derek looked at eachother, both stunned. Jenn didn't know what to say. She mouthed an apology, but i rolled up the window and looked the other way. This is all because of Dukailian. I hate you! My mind raced with ideas of what to do. Kill him- don't kill him- torture him-moveon-he's not worth your time-make him beg for his life. He ruined my family. My pack, my life. He ruined everything i had! But, i don't know if i could ever take somone's life. I guess i'll find out soon enough.

"Duakilian. Get ready, once i get my hands on you, you're going to wish that you had died a very long time ago." I muttered, under my breath.