Chapter 5: Jenn & Derek

Derek's POV

I walked into her class, and pulled her out. Literally. "Can you watch Cora while me and Jenn go out tonight?" i said. "That's wrong." "what?" "Ugh, c'mon Derek, it's Jenn and I." "What are you? A werewolf or a grammar Nazi?" Katherine rolled her eyes. "I'm gonna hang with my new Bestie today though!! Her name is Myra! Shes a human, but i guess we could hang with Cora too," she said. "Thanks." "But- for a price." "Ugh, really? How great of a baby sitter are you?" i said, aggravated. "Please, Derek. Baby sitting is child's play. I give Mary Poppins a run for her money." she said. "What?" "50 bucks. Take it or leave it." I rolled my eyes and reached into my pocket to pull out two 20's and a 10. "Here." i said. She smiled. "Great doing business with you. Now i can get new shoes!!" she ran off into her classroom again.

LATER THAT NIGHT

Katherine's POV

"Hey Cora!" i yelled. She smiled. I introduced Myra and Cora to each other. "I can't believe Derek is dating Jenn!" said Cora. "I know!" i yelled. "Jenn and Derek need a ship name!" i said.

*********************************

Hey reader(s)! In case you didn't notice, i don't know how many of you there are. Any who, help me out. I wanna make a ship name that Kat, Cora, and Myra will use! Comment on this chapter please!!!

Lots of love,

LaheyLover.