Chapter 7: I Found You

Isaac's POV

"I'm going to find her. I need to help her." i said, bolting out of the house. Derek and Scott chased after me. "Isaac slow down." called Derek. "NO! Didn't you hear her? She needs me!" i yelled. Derek's eyes went red. "I don't care if your my alpha or not! She needs me, so i'll be there!" and with that i traced her scent all the way to an abandoned warehouse. "Where am i?" i asked myself. I heard Dukailian saying something about 'time running out '.

So, being the great thinker i am, i ran in without any idea on how to get out. "Let her go!" i yelled. "Hm, no." said Dukailian. I instantly got.. well, i got a little carried away. I wolfed out and attacked him. Derek and Scott jumped in to help. Before i knew it, Erica, Boyd and Jenn were there too. Dukailian stood with his claws at Kat's throat. "See, if you want something done, you gotta do it yourself. I'm a man of romance. Isaac, tell little Wolfy here what you think about her." i looked at him oddly, well, everyone did.

"Fine." i said, stepping forward. "I cant stop how im feeling, its like i need you." Katherine smiled brightly, while i was embarrassed that i had just told everyone what she meant to me. "Good. Now little Wolfy." Kat rolled her eyes. "Would you quit calling me that!" "NO." whats with this guy and the word 'no'? "Fine, then ill call you little blindy!" she yelled angrily. I cracked a smile, trying to hold back my laughter. "Besides, your name is just... odd. It sounds like a boost you put in your smoothie! Excuse me, i'd like a strawberry smoothie with a boost of Dukailian." Dukailian looked at her with a sour expression. "Oh admit it, I'm funny." "Get out!" yelled Dukailian. "Kay!" yelled Kat, as she -quite literally- skipped out of the room.