Chapter One

Slow and steady our bodies move, a slipping and sliding of hot skin. His fingers knot in my hair and our lips brush in a tease. I lift my hips, pressing my scantly clad body closer to his. His hands slip over the bare expanse of my stomach. I moan as his lips finely capture mine, our tongues battling for dominance. I scrape my fingers over his chest, pausing as one of my nails scrape his sensitive nipple. 

I roll the hard peak between my fingers, enjoying his deep groans of pleasure. He slowly returns the favor, reaching behind me to unhook my Victoria Secret lingerie. It falls away from my body, a whisper of silk and lace to reveal my breasts. His mouth separates from mine as he shifts his gaze on to my chest. 

'Oh, Rose.' He breathes against my breasts, his tongue sneaking out and capturing a nipple into his mouth.

My fingers tangle in his hair as I arch into him, moaning my pleasure. My long legs slide over his, hooking over his hips and rubbing against him in rhythm to the movements of his mouth on me. 

'Christ!' I gasp as he bites down on my nipple. He lifts his head and breathes against it, causing me to shudder in pleasure. 

He smiles up at me, reaching lower so he can hook his finger around my underwear. I unwrap my legs from around his hips, shifting away from him to remove the annoying piece of clothing. Grinning like a cat that got his cream, he shifted our bodies so my weight leaned on my shoulders, my legs dangling over either side of him. 

Kneeling he probes at me, slipping inside with the familiarity only time can bring. I moan, arching my back and curling my fingers into the silk sheets. We move our hips together, a frenzied mix of thrusting and grinding as we aim to reach the height of our pleasures. He moans out his release, disappearing into the background by my screaming. 

My life, a luxury very few people can afford.

Me, a luxury few men can afford. 

I signed up to be a professional courtesan when I was sixteen.  I was among the many young woman who wanted to be accepted into John Woolman's once in a life time competition. To be accepted by John, king of all things money and sex, meant being more then just a really good looking teenage girl. 

It meant being a legend. 

I was accepted into the top fifty after being chosen out of the thousands of girls that had signed up. I was then put in the top ten draw, then the top five and finally the top two. I was in competition with a voluptuous young blond that seemed to be winning so far. But, against all odds I won.

There was something, John had said, about a young woman with hair that looks like strawberry silk and lips like cherries that catches a man's attention. He said I was young and aglow with the joys of youth his clients wanted. 

As the competition promised, I was schooled and trained in the arts of lovemaking, walking, singing and just being. 

After two years I was introduced into the public with a party that cost more then half a million dollars. 

It was on that night that I became one of the most sought after courtesans. 

It was then that my life changed forever.

Wednesday was the only night I ever got off from work. I usually spent the time in a hot bath reading some sappy romance book or a thriller paperback. I sleep early on those nights, enjoying the absence of another human body and the interrupted sleep I was used to, even if after two I went home and slept off the rest of my drowsiness I still never slept the same as I did on Wednesday nights.