After I Escape

I sobbed until my throat burned and my eyes were red raw, Louis remained in a blissful sleep by my side which made me feel even worse.

That was saved for someone special, someone who I loved and wanted to spend the rest of my life with.

Instead a boy who was keeping me against my will in his house stole it, someone who was forcing his love or what he claims is love, upon me even though it is unwanted.

I really have nothing left, he took my innocence, I have no family, my friends are in danger two are already dead because of me, really the only thing I have left is the hope someone will still love me and want me after all of this.

After I escape.

There is no if ands or buts about it, I am getting out eventually I don't care how long it takes I'm getting these psychos arrested and away from me.

With that settled in my mind my tears started to dry up and soon sleep started to creep up clouding my thoughts on how to escape.

Soon enough darkness washed over my eyes and my breathing evened and my worries were gone for a little while.

************************************

Weight from the right side of the mattress disappeared and the bed lifted slightly waking me.

I didn't open my eyes to avoid having to engage in any conversation with him, hopefully he would have to leave the house again so I didn't have to face him at all.

I tried to keep my breathing slow and steady as I felt a presence looming above me, I'm confident it was Louis by his smell of chocolate and apples.

Soft fingertips brushed a stray piece of hair that was laying on my cheek behind my ear followed by a sigh of contentment.

"So beautiful." His soft accent whispered, the words would have warmed my heart and gave me butterflies in my stomach if it had not been Louis saying them.

Moist lips pressed against my temple in a delicate kiss, he was being cautious to not wake me from slumber although he already had.

I felt his body move away and I heard his feet cross the room, thumping across the carpet towards his closet.

The door creaked open but seconds later it closed and his presence was once again standing next to the bed hovering over my tense body.

I heard strange noises of a machine, I'm not sure of what exactly but suddenly a bright light exploded above my head causing my eyes to snap open in surprise and fear.

My chest was heaving up and down in fright until I spotted the cannon camera in his hands and my fears cleared away.

"Sorry, I was just...er... Trying to figure this thing out." He fumbled to lie as he scratched the back of his neck nervously as he eyes me up and down.

"Okay." I blinked a couple times to clear the spots from my vision and to erase the sleep away.

"Niall and I are going to run to McDonalds what do you want?" He questioned as his nervousness was replaced by his usual smug and rude attitude.

"A smoothie and an egg mcmuffin." I answered as I slipped out from his warm black blanket and my feet made contact with the fuzzy carpet.

"Kay, you can shower and get cleaned up in the mean time." He smirked as his baby blue eyes drifted further down my body.

I scoffed but then realised I was standing stark naked in front of him, once again exposing myself.

I attempted to cover myself up and obscure his view of my body but before I knew it my body was pinned against the wall, both my hands captured in his above my head.