Goodnight Dick

"Haha! I won!" Harry teased the other guys.

"Shut up! She's sleeping in my room next time." Louis winks at me.

"Next time?!?" I yell. No way I would ever come back here ever again!

"Yeah of course we're going to have you over more! How about... twice a week!" Niall smirked.

"How about no!" I shout at him.

"Haha I don't think it's up to you babe." Zayn smirked.

I knew he was right, whether I came easily or they had to drug me. I was coming over here again.

I sighed and felt defeated and scared.

"Okay let's get ready for bed babe." Harry smirked as he tried to pull me down from the shelf. I was holding onto it as hard as I could while he was pulling my legs try to get me to let go.

"Thanks for the very nice view of your ass Emerson it's so hot." Harry said smugly.

I turned around and glared at him and then without thinking I tried to cover my butt up with hands with caused me to let go of shelf.

"Shit!" I swore when I realized that's what he wanted me to do.

He smirked down at me as the other boys left.

"Figures you'd chose to hide in my room." He winked at me.

"Can I please go shower." I asked him angrily.

"Sure thing babe, let me get you some pajamas." He smirked and reached into a drawer and pulled out light blue push up bra and a white lace underwear.

"Uh no." I told him as I looked in the drawer. It was filled with other underwear like that.

"Where are all the pajamas?" I asked.

"I thought you slept in your underwear." He smirked.

How the hell did he know that? No one knew that! Except for Allie.

"We'll I don't." I blushed.

"Uh huh sure, don't worry I've already seen you plenty of times in your underwear." He winked at me as he eyed me up and down.

My mouth dropped open in disgust and shock. No one has ever seen me in my underwear!

"Can I please have a T-shirt or something?" I said rather uncomfortable.

"Can I get another kiss?" He asked with that stupid smirk.

I was not kissing him again! I took the underwear and stormed off to the bathroom.

I made sure the door was locked nice and tight before stripping down and hopping into the warm water.

The only time I ever cried was in the shower. I was always taught if anyone saw you cry that meant you were weak. I broke down and start silently sobbing into my hands.

I had my little crying session quickly so no one would get suspicious as to why I was taking so long.

I washed, shampooed, and shaved and hopped out to see that the door was still locked.

Good.

I quickly dried off and put on the bra and underwear and looked into the mirror.

My boobs looked 2x bigger and my toned, tanned stomach was exposed. I got really scared when I saw that the bra and underwear fit perfectly.

How the hell did he know my exact size? They just reached a whole nother level of creepy and scary.

Harry came knocking on the door impatiently.