William

I woke up in the middle of the night and looked to see where I was. Louis' room.

I started to shake as I remembered his closet and all the pictures he had of me.

I wondered how he had taken all those without me knowing or seeing anything. Did I know Louis before?

No, I couldn't. I would've remembered someone who looked like him, but he did remind me of someone but I just can't put my finger on it.

"Look who's up." Louis chuckled from the doorway.

I jumped at the sound of his voice and he sauntered over to me.

"Did you like the pictures?" He smirked.

"How l-long have you been stalking me?" I asked avoiding eye contact with him.

"Why don't you come downstairs for story time with me and the boys." He smiled dryly.

I followed him downstairs shakily and saw the boys talking in the living room.

They saw me and smirked and looked at each other doing that mental conversation thing they did.

"How long?" I asked nervously.

"Since summer '09." Louis said with a shrug and a smirk.

"Four years?!" I said shocked.

"Do you know who I am?" Louis asked me with a knowing smirk.

"A creepy stalker." I answered under my breath.

"No, I mean do you remember me?" He asked with an eyebrow raised.

"No, I would've remembered." I stated sure of myself.

"Oh really? Okay well go back four years. Picture me without tattoos, no piercings, always wearing sweaters and my shirt tucked in. Always getting bullied by your football and cheerleading friends." He said angrily.

My throat became dry as I suddenly knew who he was. He did go to my school. He was this puny nerd who would always get shoved into lockers by the football team and I especially remember Farrah and Blake and the rest of the cheerleaders always making fun of him to me when he was at the locker right next to mine.

*** FLASHBACK TO 8th GRADE ***

"Aww look Em, it looks like someone has a little crush on you." Farrah snickered as she pointed to the school punching bag William. He was holding flowers and was walking towards me shaking.

"H-Hey Emerson." He said as he avoided eye contact with me.

"Hey Will, what's up?" I asked nicely as I shooed my snickering friends away.

"Well the school dance is this Friday an-nd I-I was wondering if you.." He stuttered.

"Oh Will that's so sweet, I would love to go with you but I already promised Nick I would go with him. I'm sorry I would go with you if he didn't ask me. Maybe next time?" I politely declined.

"Oh..uh..okay I understand." He said sadly and turned away.

"Buzz off freak! She would never go to the dance with you, fag!" Nick said as he shoved Will against the lockers.

"Nick stop it! I would to! Just back off and leave him alone." I said as I shoved Nick off of poor William.

"Don't tell me you feel bad for this loser! Oh that's rich!" He scoffed.

"Oh shut up Nick!" I rolled my eyes as I closed my locker and pulled him away.

"Bye William." I smiled as I pulled Nick to first period.

When I looked back at Will he actually looked quite scary.

~~~~ LATER THAT NIGHT ~~~~

I heard sirens outside and I quickly rushed downstairs and outside to see what it was.

"My baby!" Mrs. Greenes sobbed as an ambulance sped off with someone inside.

I looked around and saw they were shoving William into the back of a police car and he was staring at me smirking.

I quickly ran over to Mrs. Greenes. "Mrs. Greenes what's going on?" I asked scared.

"That monster murdered my poor baby!" He sobbed as she pointed at Will who was still staring at me through the police car window.

They drive him away with him still staring at me intensely off to juvie.

I started crying along with Mrs. Greenes.

*** END OF FLASHBACK ***

"Oh my god." I gasped as the memory came back to me.

William was Louis! Louis was William! My brain almost couldn't process the thought.

"You remember me now?" He asked as he grinned at me.

"Y-You killed Nick. Why?" I stuttered as I backed away from him.

"He deserved it! You remember how he teased me! He was a bonehead who took you away from me! I fell in love with you the day that I met you, but you were miss popular and I was nothing short of a loser! Even though your so called friends bullied me everyday, you were nice and sweet. I knew I just couldn't let that Neanderthal stand between us." Louis ranted.

I was backing away scared that he might do something rash like hit me.

"Oka-y-y how do you guys k-know me?" I asked the rest of the boys trying to stop Louis from continuing.

"Well when Louis got arrested he just so happened to be thrown into my cell to share for the next lifetime together since we were both arrested for man slaughter." Harry smirked. "Anyways on visiting day he had one of his sisters bring him a huge bulging envelope and when later that day I looked over his shoulder to see what it was I saw they were pictures of this beautiful blonde girl who looked absolutely perfect. And I fell in love with her." Harry winked at me.

I started breathing heavy.

"Then one day at lunch time me and my cell mate and partner in crime ,Liam, saw those two bozos looking at something and laughing and giving each other looks. We decided to see what they were all happy about and when they showed us this girl she was just about the sexiest girl We've ever laid eyes on, even hotter than the one we kidnapped and raped that got us thrown in jail, and we just had to have her." Niall snickered.

Raped?!?

"Then one day I got thrown into juvie for possession of drugs and stealing. Then I had no where to sit but with these losers I call friends and sat down and when I saw them all drooling over a bunch of pictures I picked one up and I instantly fell in love with this athletic blondie." Zayn smirked as he eyed me up and down then winked.

I started hyperventilating as I heard all of this, they were all in love with me and two of them were arrested for manslaughter, then another two were arrested for kidnap and rape, and the last one was arrested for possession of drugs and also assault.

I pulled my knees up to my chest as I started to have my vision get foggy,

I felt myself bring lifted up, but I just couldn't feel my body, like I wasn't connected to it.