Epilogue

60 years later

Legolas stood facing Haldir and the elf by his side. They were in Lothlorien, they being the fellowship of the rings. They were already inside the city but Legolas had wanted to talk to his long time friend. but it was the other elf who spoke up.

"We've heard some interesting rumors from Mirkwood in the past few years. " He said. He hadn't even introduced himself.

"You'll have to excuse me because  I know not who you are or of what you speak of." Legolas said.

"My name is Terrell and I speak of the word that your father has taken a queen once again."

"My father hasn't taken anything, for the woman he has fallen in love with can not be taken. Thea isn't like that. They aren't even married." Legolas said defending the woman who he had come to think of as a second mother.

"Thea. What's her full name? I knew a Thea once." Terrell looked interested, more than he had a few seconds ago.

"I have no idea if she has a last name. She tends to keep her past hidden but her full first name is Theodosia. She's a half elf. Refuses to marry my father. Stronger than any person I've ever met." Legolas said describing her.

"Did you say half elf?" Terrell exclaimed." I'm half elf. My older sister's name was Theodosia.We think she's dead, but what does she look like?" Haldir looked lost in the conversation, like everything they were saying was flying over his head, luckily it didn't matter to him much.

Legolas couldn't help being surprised that Terrell was half elf. He looked like a full elf... except for the eyes. His eyes looked like Thea's.

"You have her eyes." Legolas said and the look of surprise on Terrell's face was amazing.

***

Later that year

Thranduil and Thea fell against each other. Blood covered after the battle at the gates of mordor. Thranduil had been looking for Thea for some time now and was being to think the worst and Thea's head was still spinning from being knocked out by a metal shield. They were hugging but for them they were melting together.

"I thought you were dead." Thranduil said quietly.

"You have such confidence in me." Thea said a hand on her forehead. Her vision had started to blur a bit and she shook it off. "Sorry got hit in the head. Have you seen Legolas?"

"Yes, he left a while ago with Aragorn, the dwarf Gimli, and the two hobbits."

"Good the halflings are alive." Thea said looking around. She couldn't help but notice that they were they were almost alone in the blood stained field. "Where is everyone else?"

"They left." Thranduil said. "A long time ago. I stayed to search for you. Don't scare me like that. I can't handle it anymore."

"I didn't do anything... " Thea started but Thranduil cut her off by kissing her.

"Come on Legolas was worried about you."

***

They arrived back in Gondor as the sun set. Cheers and laughs came from the dining hall as they climbed the stairs. Thea saw Legolas first. Standing alone in front of the dining hall with his back towards the city gate.

"Legolas." She called and he spun around. The Prince attacked her with a hug, almost knocking her over in surprise.

"We all thought you were dead." He exclaimed.

"I've been told." Thea said rather annoyed.

"Legolas..." Came a voice as the door to the hall opened. Aragorn, Gimli, and a figure that Thea didn't recognize exited the hall. " Legolas are you..." Aragorn continued before noticing Thranduil and Thea. "Good to see you alive my lady." the ranger said bowing to Thea.

"That's not remotely necessary." She said. "I'm am glad to see you alive king."

"Would you be..." the unrecognizable figure started. "Theodosia Randerthan?"

"Yes." Thea stepped closer. "But the real question is are you Terrell Randerthan?"

"Yes."Terrell said rather gravely before Thea stepped forward grasping her younger brother in a hug.

"What Are you doing here!?" She asked.

"No I think the real question is what are you doing here alive. You're supposed to be dead sister."

"Well that makes it sound like you tried to kill me." Terrell cracked a smile.

"Why did you never come back?" He asked. Everyone around the siblings was trying to process what was going on.

"I was taken captive by orcs. 67 years."

"Thea." Thranduil interjected into the conversation. "Is there any possibility the you were there longer than 67 years?"

"That makes me a lot older, but of course there's always a chance. Terrell are you the only one still here. Did they all sail to the undying lands?"

"No they didn't. Thea I'm head of the guard. I'm married. I have two children. And none of the rest of the elvish side of the family left. They all thought if you and mom and dad died in middle earth then why should they live forever. If anything our families gotten bigger."

"Then they are all in Lothlorian." Thea said not bothering to hide her amazement. "I on the other hand am not married and have no children of my own."

"I'd beg to differ." Legolas said.

"Right I have Legolas."

"What happened to everything? All of you're dreams Thea?" Terrell wispered.

"I got them. I was head of the Lothlorian gaurd when you were young. I'm alive. I'm happy. You're alive. You're the head of the gaurd now. Like our mother, and me. Dreams are for children Terrell, achieving them is growing up."

***

Everything spiraled back in control after that. Thea made a yearly trip from Mirkwood to Lothlorian to visit her suddenly large family.

Much to Thranduil's annoyance Thea never did agree to marry him. But that never stopped him from asking again and again until Thea begged him to stop.

Thranduil learned more and more about Thea every time her family visited her. He learned she could sing and that once when she was hardly 1,000 she got in a fight with a young troll because it stole her friends butter knife.

And Thea learned to live. Because she never wanted to go back. Back to being Colder than the King.

Well that's the end of that... Anyway that was a long and very "and they lived happily ever after" chapter. But I'm not apologizing. This is pretty cool though. This is my second complete Thranduil fanfiction because I have no life.

But this all thanks to you. So thank you and have a Fantastic day.

Vote, comment, xD

Vertala