5

About picture of Thea above some of you may know it's Morgana from the BBC show Merlin!

Thranduil sat across from Thea on the . She was pushing a wet cloth to the cut on her forehead.

"So what happened again?" Thranduil asked for at least the fifth time. He had an angry tone in his voice. Not at her but at the dwarves.

"I sent down to see the dwarves because I was curious. I lies to the gaurd that you had sent me. Sorry about that. Then as I entered the hallway that held the dwarves in their cells a small hobbit holding a ring if keys hit me on the head with something. It was too quick to see what he hit me with. It knocked me out. When I woke up I told Luvon who alerted everyone else. " Thea's tone was calm and patient, like normal. Even after all the times Thranduil had asked.

"So you've said." His eyes narrowed. "But you're a warrior, Thea. You can fight. You had your weapons and you're fast enough to use them. Why didn't you?"

"I didn't want to. He looked to be a harmless hobbit."

"But he wasn't he was working with dwarves and we didn't capture a hobbit."

"No you captured a bunch of dwarves because you would rather have gems than be an honorable king." Thea's soft, calm voice disappeared. "You wouldn't help them Thranduil. Their families are DEAD because you refused to help. Now you would rather let them rot then have them peacefully pass through your lands." Her voice lowered from speaking to a snarl. "Nobody likes dungeons Thranduil and I thought you would know that. But I do. And I won't let it happen, your majesty, not without a good reason." Her face adjusted from its lowered eyes and barred teeth back to normal. "So no, I did not go down there to look at dwarves, I went down there to SAVE them." Thranduil stood and Thea mirrored him.

"Get out." He hissed. "You've betrayed me. You are banished." His anger at the dwarves now suddenly focused on her. "And if you ever come back I will not hesitate to take it one step further and kill you." She lept from them steps down the few feet to the ground. Her eyes for once alive with light.

"Good bye Thranduil son of Oropher." Her last words to him were full of life. Thea ran out of the huge doors to the hall and the elven king stared after her, in wonder.

***

Thea ran along the river. Smiling, grinning for the first time in years. Up ahead she saw Legolas and the red haired captain of the guard Tauriel. And orcs, many orcs. She unsheathed her weapons, two knives strapped to her back and ran, ran after the prince and the captain. Ran beside the dwarves in their escape barrels. Ran toward her revenge and the orcs. And for once this was going to be fun.

I love vacation. I can update almost every day. More Thranduil soon. We are about to get into the story. Vote, comment, xD.