You're best friends but you accidentally kiss

Liam: ‘Ha, Liam look at what this girl tweeted’ you laugh to your best friend who was sitting next to you on his laptop. ‘Lets see’ he chirps as he turns to face you and you turn to face him. You didn’t actually notice how close you were sitting to him, but when your lips crashed together it was closer then you thought. Sparks flew but it didn’t last long as both of you pulled back, staring wide eyed at each other. ‘umm..’ you mutter.It was silent for awhile until you spoke. ‘Anyways….. have a look at th-’ Liam cut you off. ‘Did you feel that [Y/N]?’ he whispers. ‘That spark’.

Zayn: 'Im bored' you say as you sit on Zayn's couch with him. 'Tip' he says poking you, whilst sprinting off laughing. You smirk whilst jumping off the couch after him. You were quite a fast runner and Zayn didn't even make it half way up the stairs before he has to turn around to get you back. Sprinting towards the guest bedroom you reach for the door handle but your arm is pulled back by Zayn. You slam right into him, but your lips connect. Suddenly aroused, Zayn pushes you against the door, whilst you pull him closer by the hem of his shirt. The kiss is long and passionate and when its done, you guys are gasping for air. 'Ive always wanted to do that' he whispers

Niall: You guys are sitting on the edge of your couch. Fists in a ball, watching the soccer game in anticipation. Unfortunately, the team you guys are going for are tying 3-3 with the other team and there’s only 5 minutes left. You grip onto Niall’s arm as your team runs up the field with the ball. They striker shoots, and he scores. You and Niall jump up screaming. ‘YES!!’ you both scream in unison jumping around the room. Just out of happiness you two kiss, it just happened. You guys pause for a moment looking at each other in shock. A tension between you two builds up. You push him back on the couch,jumping on him. Forgetting all about the game.

Louis: 'Oh you just not do that!' Louis gasps after you had dumped water in his face. You smile back in victory, 'Your gonna get it [Y/N]! He screams. You run off, knowing whats coming. A tickling war. He chases you around the house for awhile before he finally catches you. Wrapping his arms around your waist, pulling you with him as he falls back onto the carpet. 'No!' you squeal as he starts to tickle you as you squirm around. Managing to roll him over, you straddle him whilst you start to tickle him. He starts laughing but he's also still tickling you, and its unbearable. You fall right on him, lips connecting. You get lost in the kiss for a bit before you realise whats happening.You lift yourself up. 'Oh my god, I'm so so-' Louis cut you off by leaning up to kiss you.

Harry: The sounds of you and Harry running around echoed through the house, there was a nerf war going on between you two. You were hiding in the bathroom when it sounded like someone had fallen over. You peaked around the corner, and sure enough, there was Harry at the bottom of the stairs. ‘Oh my god’ you mutter as you quickly run down to check if he’s okay. ‘Harry!, are you okay?’ you asked worringly as you shake him. You noticed he wasn’t breathing, you started to panic until you remembered the CPR manoeuvre. You place your lips on Harry’s and as soon as they touch them, his hands are tangled in your hair pushing you closer. You pull yourself up, ‘What the fuck!?’ you yell at him, he just gives you a cheeky grin. ‘HARRY?, I thought you died, you scared me’ you say as your eyes gloss over. ‘Aw, don’t cry’ he says pulling you into a warm embrace. ‘I wanted to see if you cared, cause I like you’ he coos out. ‘Really?’ you ask looking up at him. ‘Really’ he says as he kisses your nose.