You Switch Bodies (Part 1)

Harry: You woke up feeling incredibly odd. Something poked you around your legs. It made you so uncomfortable, you decided to check in the mirror. As soon as your eyes landed on your reflection, you screamed. Or to be more precise, Harry screamed. “Babe, whats the pro—um, why do I have boobs?” Harry asked, in your body. He fiddled with the breasts. “Harry! Do not touch me like that!” You yelled. Your was face filled with lust and Harry stuck his hands down your pants. “So that’s why you always scream when I touch you.” He moaned. You pushed your hands away from your pants. “You filthy boy!” You yelled. “Oh Lord, I can’t believe my incredibly perverted boyfriend is in me…” You sighed. He giggled. “Well, if we did it now, technically you’d be inside me.” You grunted and stormed off, desperate to find a cure. No way he was gonna control your body.

Liam: You woke up and tiredly walked to the bathroom. You went straight to your toothbrush and brushed your teeth, now bothering to look at the mirror much. Afterwards, you picked up a nice outfit and got ready to change. When you took your pants off, something popped out of your underwear. “What the…ahhhh!” You yelled when you looked down your underwear. “What’s wrong? Y/N, babe—why do I sound so..so..girly? And why does my chest hurt? Holy shit, why does my stomach hurt so much?” You look at him—you—astounded. You remembered the fight you two had the day before about how hard your lives were. You smirked. “Guess this is God’s way of getting us to endure what we each live daily. And by the way, Li, that thing you were nagging about that I was just using as an excuse to be lazy? It’s called a period. Endure it.” You skipped away, happy to have Liam’s D.

Louis: “How is this possible!?” Louis screamed, looking at your body where his was supposed to be in the mirror. “The hell should I know!?” You yelled back. You looked down your pants again, just to be sure it was real. But there it was. A gross, for some reason erect, penis. “Why are you so hard, Lou?” You ask, scared. “Boy stuff. All of us wake up with a boner. That’s what morning quickies are for!” He explained. “How do I make it go away?” You ask, Louis’ voice uncomfortably deep. “Oh, Y/N, sweet, innocent Y/N. You’ve got three options: Have sex, have a wank, or think of your grandma…naked. Only ways to make it get smaller. Now do you understand how hard my life is?” He said. You gasped. “I am not having sex with a girl! I’m not wanking for you! And I am most definitely not going to think of my naked grandma!” You smacked it, and felt an oddly good sensation. “Ewuh, your body’s horny! Get it off, get it off!” You jumped up and down, hoping it would help, while Louis fiddled with your boobs.

Zayn: You examined this new body one more time. You sighed. In the mirror was not your soft skin, your peachy cheeks, your flowly hair. Instead was a manly physique. “Zaaayynnnn.” You whine. “What?” Your body walks in, looking totally beaten up. “What is this? Put makeup on!” You yelled. “Don’t need makeup to cover up..” He sang. “No.” You growled. “Look, babe, I would make an effort if, you know, you weren’t bleeding through your vag!” “Zayn Malik! Don’t you dare say those words through my body!” You scolded. He slumped to the bed. “The cramps…they kill me.” He said slowly. You brought him some midol, ice cream, and films. “Here, this oughta cheer ya up!” You say. “That’s girl stuff.” He said flatly. Though, in the middle of titanic, he did break down crying. Stupid girl moods.

Niall: You watched as Niall, in your body, ate his third plate of Peri Peri Chicken from Nando’s. “Niall, stop! I’m gonna get fat!” You yelled. “Nonsense! I eat like this all the time, I never get fat,” he explained. “Yes, that’s in your fast metabolism body! I’m gonna gain at least 3 pounds from this!” He smiles at you sorrowfully. “Actually, you’re gonna gain a tad bit more than 3 pounds—” “NIALL! We just have to figure out a way to get back into our old bodies.” You make it sound like it’s the most simple thing in the world. “Okay, so whats the plan—NIALL!” You yelled again, as you caught him playing with your boobs. “First the right one goes up, then the left one. Right then left then right then left. There go the boobies!” He sang. Oh dear Lord.