Maddie Grey

Hello, since ur going to be reading about, you know... Me, I guess I should tell you a little about myself. My name is Maddie Grey, I'm a world class pediatric surgeon, I've won 2 Harper Avery awards, and I have hospitals begging for me to work for them. I could of gone to any hospital in the world but just my luck I choose the one where the people from my past and the ones who I've been trying to forgot work  at.

Of course it wasn't just random, choosing Seattle Grace. My sister, Meredith works there. I havent seen my sister once in the last 7 years, and boy I must say she's missed a lot. I mean we talk on the phone and all but it's just not the same. I've heard all about Mers time at Seattle Grace from McDreamy to his wife or x wife, its all very confusing to McSteamy and that whole love triangle thing. I've heard about Christina,Alex, Izzy, and George to the Richard and Adele fiasco. But like I was saying (sorry I get a little side tracked some times) they asked me if I wanted the job and you know what I told them I said, "sure, why the hell not." Ugh if I only knew.
➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰

Listen people,
There prob will be plot holes and some grammar mistakes and lso if u could like not comment about it that would be great because trust me there will be mistakes in this story I'm not going deny that
Thank you
*mic drop*

ps. also the titles might not make that much sense pretty suckish at those

xoxo
Olivia