Kagami Taiga x Reader Broken

Kagami's pov
Have you ever had that burning pain in your chest. It making you feel as if you are actually dying not living. When it feels like you are missing something. Knowing that what you are missing you won't get back.
That pain that gets stronger in you that you can't help but cry. That it hurts so bad that you are crying in your bed at night. When the burning flame is going out that it shows that you are losing the warmth.
You want the pain that is in your chest making it feel like your heart is being crushed. As the pain gets worst you are becoming broken. Letting your heart be broken because you can't get that missing piece.
Tears flowing down my face as painful sobs break out from  my throat. As my heart burns more as the rain falls onto me. Feeling the coldness around me. Feeling my heart become more broken. Staring down at your grave, tears blurring my vision. Feeling of my knees buckling as my chest heaves as more sobs break free. Collapsing down as I touch your grave stone, tears falling down hitting the cold stone.
"Y-you...d...didn't...k..keep...
y..your..promise....(y/n)....
y..you...never...w...were.
..s...suppose...t...t..to...l...leave!" My voice cracking as sobs keep breaking out. As that pain keeps growing in my chest as I sob harder. Crying out for you as the tears keep flowing down my face. When the rain hits me I shiver as I want you to come back. Remebering your amazing smile that always made me feel happy. Your beautiful (h/s) (h/c) that flows around you. Making more pain hit me as I remember you. Caressing the head stone that has you underneath.
Here lies (l/n) (f/n)
She was amazing friend, kind hearted, loved by everyone that knew her.
Slowly kissing your head stone I stand up. Holding my chest as I leave you. Walking throughout the cemetery as my heart starts throbbing. The feeling of emptiness I have now. Knowing that I lost my everything that I ever wanted in my life. The rain covering the tears that keep falling as every step hurts more.
Wanting this pain to go away but wanting you to come back more. As I keep walking through the cemetery I soon look up into the dark sky. Looking up at the moon I scream out your name. Gripping my hair tightly as my head pounds and my heart aches. Sobbing out your name as more pain hits as I keep staring up in the sky.