Chapter 7- Reality (2)

"The Billion-Dollar Marriage Contract" by Alyssa Urbano is available internationally through: Amazon, Kindle, Smashwords, CreateSpace, Barnes and Noble, Nook, Itunes/Ibooks.

For the Philippines, printing is per batch. You can pre-order and the books will be shipped to you.

Full details and links are on my blog: http://aerithsage.tumblr.com/tbdmc

**********************************************

CHAPTER 7- REALITY (Part 2)

*********************************************

“Nikos...” her voice was half-plea and half-moan.

Nikos hands trailed lower and settled on her waist. His lips also traced a downward path and he licked and nipped on the skin of her neck. Her breath caught and her brain fogged with desire. She felt herself responding to his expert touch and she also wanted to feel his skin against hers. Her new husband must’ve read her mind for he shrugged his jacket off and pressed his body against hers once more. While he was kissing her, her hands were clumsily fumbling with the buttons on his shirt so that she could touch his bare skin.

“God, I want you...but I know I shouldn’t,” he whispered in between kisses.

Cassia moaned. She felt exactly the same way and it really did not make any sense.

Finally, Nikos was able to remove his shirt and her hands were touching the hard planes of his chest and abdomen.

It was sheer heaven...no man should have a body this perfect.

She felt Nikos’ hands on the zipper of her gown. Before she could react, she heard the sound of the zipper sliding downwards and cold air hit her skin. But that was just for a second before she felt Nikos’ warm hands trace a path in her back. She didn’t even have a moment to feel conscious about her body for his touch and his lips made her feel just how much he desired her.

He touched her as if he could not get enough of her. He touched her as if he worshipped every inch of her body.

“Let’s finish this...” Nikos purred seductively.

That was when fear reared its ugly head and snapped Cassia back to the present. Her body still pulsed with desire but the fog of passion was lifted from her mind. She pushed at Nikos’ chest and he let her go with a moan of complaint.

“What?” he hissed.

“We need to talk,” Cassia said in between deep breaths.

“Now?!” he groaned.

“Yes. Now. This is important. This is about this marriage.”

Nikos lifted his head and his gaze was as hard as ice. Cassia immediately regretted her words and wished that she could bring back time just so he could gaze at her with desire.

 “You want to talk, right now?” he breathed. “Then talk.” Then he claimed her lips again.

This time, his hands got bolder and he tugged on the bodice of her gown. She wasn’t wearing anything underneath it so her breasts were bared to his gaze. She sucked in a breath when she felt his hot breath against her nipples.

“Yes. This is important. About tomorrow—“ Cassia began but Nikos held up a hand to silence her.

“I don’t want to hear of your plans for our marriage. Can’t we just take it one day at a time?” Nikos said through gritted teeth. He resumed his attentions and this time went for the other nipple.