Sequel: The Billion-Dollar Knight

"THE BILLION-DOLLAR KNIGHT"

Alex and Isobel's story! Sample posted on Wattpad but you can read this on Radish Fiction!

This isn't free like TBDMC. It's on Freemium which means you can pay to read all the chapters instantly or wait several days and read it for free.

Hope you could support my writing by buying a few chapters! I do want to make this my full time job and if I can earn from it, I'd be able to write more. Please and thank you, guys! :)

Please go to my social media accounts to know more about Radish and about TBDK.

BLURB:

Ten years ago, Isobel Clayton, daughter of a US Senator, loved Alex Smith with all her heart. But she knew her father wouldn't approve of Alex for he was a nobody. Against her father's wishes, Isobel decided to give up everything and run away with Alex. But on the night they were supposed to elope, he never showed up and seemed to disappear off the face of the earth.

Ten years later, their paths crossed. Isobel was now the First Daughter of the US and a well-known media journalist working on uncovering an International Drug Cartel. Alex was working on the same case. He received intel that there's a large amount of money offered as bounty for whoever can kill Isobel Clayton to silence her forever. Now that her life is in danger, he refuses to stay in the shadows and protect her from afar so he accepts the offer to be her bodyguard.Also, Alex feels he's now worthy of her, unlike ten years ago, and is finally ready to divulge everything about their past and why he disappeared.

Will Isobel give him another chance? Will Alex be able to prove his love, show her he could be more than her bodyguard and be her billion-dollar knight?

*******************************************************