Read the full version of TBDMC on Tapas!

Hi guys!

So for a while, the entire version of TBDMC was available on Radish. I've removed it on Radish and placed it on Tapas. It's ALSO STILL FREE.

Link: http://tapas.io/aerithsage

(For those who want to buy a paperback version, it's available in bookstores in the Philippines. Also, for those saying Sizzle authors never removed chapters... Well I've removed this February 2014. WAY BEFORE SIZZLE GOT IT. I self-published it or indie-published it so please do stop with the whining.)

So back to the free thing...

I'm NOT putting it here on Wattpad but on Tapas. And even though I warned a lot of people that these chapters are just trailers, they disregarded that, read it and left rude comments.

Why am I not writing it here? Because a lot of my stories here on Wattpad have already been plagiarized.

WHAT IS TAPAS? (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY TO UNDERSTAND. REPEATED QUESTIONS WILL NOT BE ANSWERED)

Tapas has an Android and iOS app but they also have a webpage just like Wattpad which makes it easier for everyone to access! Just go to the link I gave you and you can read for free there. Also, since this is a new platform, you can discover more stories.

-TBDMC is going to be entirely for FREE on Tapas. There is also an option for tipping authors. If you like the story, you can also give me a tip! Haha. Please subscribe to the story. I'm still uploading chapters as of now but it will be finished soon.

Am still deciding if I'm going to put other books there. But again, for now TBDMC is free on Tapas.

For those who'll buy chapters... and those who bought copies of TBDMC --> thank you. From the bottom of my heart. <3