*+Chapter 2+*

Cookie: Wheeeeeeee chap 2 *sniff* kinda sad :(

Anywhoo, Kai will be played by none other than Gackt-Sama! He's so pretty *sighs*

Youtube link is one of Gackt's music video "Ghost" It's a very cool video hehehe lots of effects. I think its for the Terminator cause it has scenes from that Terminator show they made O.o

I adore Japanese music and I adore Gackt :3 pic of him on the right!!

---

"Until we’re allowed to be free…Agonize over the inserted plug, Reach out your hand even farther, heal me furiously, I beg you"- Gackt

 *+Kai's POV+*

My god...what have I done?

      That damning question kept pounding in my head as my brain throbbed against my skull. I stumbled through the woods, desperate to reach my car before anyone found me like this...before Cedric woke up.

      "Stupid," I mumbled as I trenched through the thickening snow, "idiot. What the hell were you thinking? Haven't you learned your lesson?"

      The moment I had woken up after my lovemaking with Cedric I instantly knew that I had committed a terrible wrong. Looking down at his slumbering face, so young, so innocent, I realized that I should have been stronger. Shouldn't have been weak and given into this kid...this child...

      I choked back a sob as I fought my way through the snow and finally stumbled into the clearing behind John's new wife's house. A grand white mansion near a lake surrounded by woods. A Mansion that looked more like a cathedral then an actual home. No wonder Julia wanted to have her wedding here.

     I straightened and stared at the people laughing inside through the large windows. The women wore fine dresses, the men in dark tux. They all made a pretty merry picture and there she was...Julia...a blonde goddess in her sparkling white wedding dress. She looks beautiful, this woman who unknowingly took everything from me. This blushing bride.

     How I envied her and at the moment...how I hated her.

     I should be happy for John, happy that he found a woman who could support his budding career as an artist but what about me? Hadn't he ever considered my feelings? Ever considered that I would have given my last dollar to be able to see his wonderful art displayed in a popular gallery for all to see? No...of course he hadn't. He had seen a perfect opportunity in Julia and had taken it, leaving me in the dust.

     I sagged against a tree, ignoring the cold. The snow fall had finally stopped but not in my heart...not in my heart.

     "It's better that we end it this way," John had said, getting out of bed just after he made love to me. "This was bound to end anyway, right?"

     I hadn't replied. I had just watched him get dress and leave. That night, three months ago, I had cried for the first time in a long while. Cried until my eyes could shed no more tears and I hadn't cried since then...til now. Now the tears were back, threatening to push its way through but I held them back, desperate to hold onto the shred of dignity I had left.

     John deserved no more tears from me.

    Three months ago when he had left me and after I had cried my last cry I swore to find someone like him...no, someone better than John. Someone who would cherish me, someone who wouldn't leave. But I never thought the first man I'd sleep with after John would be his own brother.