I

Chapter 1

"Honey you have to get up! Being late on your first day of school is embarrassing!" My mom's voice rang as I felt a pair of hands on my side, shaking me lightly.

"I'm up!" I said as I heard the footsteps disappearing.

I groaned and opened my dark blue eyes. Don't get me wrong, I love school but I hate waking up early. I got up and head towards my bathroom.

Oh wait I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Sophia Hunts, currently 17 years old and I grow older every 4th of February. I have a natural wavy blonde hair which is shoulder length,(I may be a blonde but I'm not a bitch), I have blue eyes and tan skin (I got it this summer). I'm also a self proclaimed nerd but I'm not the ones with braces and freckles.

I may have glasses but not those very thick ones, I only use them for reading and stuff. Well, enough with that introducing part you'll know more about me later, but for now I need to take a shower and get ready for the first day of school.

I stripped my clothes off and went in the shower, I let the hot steamy water run through me as I sing out loud.

Chloe - e I know your sister turns everyone on..

But you're the one I want.

But you're the one I want-

"Stop singing sis! My ear drums are bursting!" I heard my older brother shout from the outside.

I quickly shut my mouth and rinse the soap and shampoo off me. I'm still humming the tune of Chloe by Emblem3 as I wrap the towel around my body. I brush my teeth then after that I went out to head towards my closet and wear my undergarments.

I turned around and saw Jace Carter. He has those chocolate brown eyes that would have you all over him in a matter of seconds, dark brown hair and well built muscles.

It took my mind a few minutes before realizing that I'm checking him out. Sure we've been neighbors for 17 years but we don't talk, well atleast not a decent conversation has been made.

"Sis! Are you still alive up there?" I heard my brother shout.

His voice snapped me out if my trance and I felt my mouth dry, that's when I realized that it's agape. I quickly closed it and cleared my throat.

"I am that's why I'm answering you right?" I shout back as I roll my eyes.

"Just checking! No need to be raucous!" He fired back.

I snickered as I pull out my Hollister hoodie and my Levi's skinny jeans from my closet. I wore my dirty white converse and took a last glance of myself on my full length mirror before going out of my room. I'm halfway down the stairs when I felt an arm on my shoulder. I tilted my head sideways and saw my dad.

"Hey daddy!" I chirped as I give him a light peck on his left cheek.

"Hey kid." He said with a chuckle as he pat my back gently.

We arrived at our dinning room with my mom placing the eggs and bacon strips on the table. I walked over her and placed a kiss on her cheek.

"Morning mom!" I smiled at her.

"Morning honey, eat your breakfast so that you won't be late on your first day of school." She said with a grin

I nodded and sat down on the chair with Aaron across me. I gave him a smile and he returned it, I started digging in my breakfast and finished it within ten minutes. I have a big appetite, bigger than my brother.

"Are you done Soph?" Aaron asked me.

I nodded then bid goodbye to my parents. We went outside and rode my brother's car. I buckled my seatbelt and wait for him to start the engine. He glanced at me and start the engine but once he turned the keys, the engine cut off. I glanced at my brother and gave him a questioning look.

"What happened?" I cusiously asked him.

"I don't know, let me check." He said, eyebrows scrunched.

He got out of the car as he lift the cover up. He studied the machine for a good ten minutes, I was becoming impatient so I got out as well and slammed the door shut.

"What?" I asked him again, eyebrows quirked.

"I think the engine is broken." He rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

I groaned in annoyance when someone interrupted me.

"Need help Hunts?" I heard the familiar hot deep voice behind me.

I turned around and saw Jace looking at us with a smirk. He has hands shoved in his pocket and he's wearing a black shirt with black pants and white converse.

My eyes widened and I turned around again to hide the blush that's forming on my cheeks. This wasn't what's supposed to happen.

A/N (Raucous- harsh in words)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Chapter 1!! What do you guys think??:)

Give me some feedbacks and don't forget to Vote, Comment and Fan!

-ohhlala_77 xx